Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a while since I posted pics on Gp of my dogs so I thought Why not.?.?
This is Dooney in the Ch class, He has been in 5 Champion classes since become a champion and gets looks but has only taken one third place.

So we decided to do some weight pull with him and he has been in four pulls in this season and taken three firsts and one second. Here is a blury pick of him pulling lol.

Couple of pics of Ready who is doing well. has great structure, if only she was bigger. She is about 27 pounds. So she gets lost in the bigger classes.

Here is a couple of Meaty. He is just a great dog still growing at ten months he is great!

And this one is of My buddies dog His name is Jack he is older but a great dog that I have been taking to shows with us. He will be of great use to us later in our program.

Well that is our crew besides Naomi who I just posted pics of so. Enjoy and thanks for looking!:roll:

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
They all look great!!! Meaty sure is a handsome little dude :love: He is really maturing nicely :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks KG I can't wait to see how he turns out. He is already doing so well.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Yea he sure is a looker. I've always had a soft spot for that little guy. He's just got the cutest little face :)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Your crew is looking great Rudy! You should post more often, seriously.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks y'all. TLP I would I just don't visit this site like I used to. KG Meaty is a great dog I like to think he is handsome, even though his black mask makes him look like he, is wearing eye shadow lol. Strewn Ready is a lil beat my favorite dog to work with she has an endless drive, she could go for hours if you let her. She makes me glad I have a carpet mill, my walks with her are just a warm up lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
LMAO :) I love dogs with eyeliner ;) Ryan used to tell Marley he looked like Prince. :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I like that lil one too! They are all looking great.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha the guy we got Meaty from his wife called Meaty Pretty boy, cause of his pretty face haha.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Holly i can see why you would like her after all her sire, two grand sires are Biby's Zorro and his Brother Biby's Brutus so she is in the Family haha.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very nice! Now I like her more lmao.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks atomic. She is a great lil dog and yeah she is looker too. She has ben to ten dog shows placed in seven of them. Out of those seven, four of them were first place, two were second, and one wads third. Most of the.time the judges say she is just small and I shrug it off because I know she is twenty seven pounds of awesomeness lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
looking good ;) Dooney sure is a handsome fella!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No ma'am I do not have his poured online. He is apbt amstaff cross. Or bully witch ever you prefer his sire is a grandson of throwing knucles. That was bred into some boudreaux stuff. On Dooneys dams side well she boudreaux jeep watch dog, with tiny bit of eddington both his good and his whopper. You say the leader pretty scatter breed dog with a lot of ggid and a lil bad l. But he is a super great dog.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts