Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I was snappin pics the other day when lady was here to visit, and I got this one of Orion, my Dirty White Boy, it is such an awesome pic, I absolutely love it :D Think I am gonna frame this one :D

Reactions: Mach0

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know I have that setting on my camera just never use it, hmmmm need to start but I can do it on Photobucket, may have to try that as well :) Thanks Jimmy :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
that really is a great pic! hes so handsome!

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks so much Lauren and Circle C, he is an awesome boy, and so very photogenic, I just have to catch him in the right light, lol. :D

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
"hey baby, if your feeling down, I know whats good for you all day! Are you worried what your friends will say... will it ruin your reputation lovin me? I'm a dirty white pittie, a dirty white pittie!" lol

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He looks super handsome. Can a dog look sophisticated? Cause he looks so sophisticated to me. Like he has some deep thoughts going on.LOL

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Holly and dylroch, I loved the lighting for this pic, sun was just right :D

Goo - omg that is awesome, that is gonna be put on a shirt for him :D Love it :D

Rudy - hahaha I was thinking the same thing, about the sophisitcation thing, thanks man :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.