Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine was telling me how she's giving a puppy away to a good home, asked her what kind, when she told me Chihuahua/Pit mix I was like ???? Seriously? So I went and got a look in person. Adorable little thing, so I took it from her and is now with me in good hands :D Never heard of this type of mix though, so any help on it would be great. Still thinking of a name for him.

Was told he's 8wks old.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol very cute, I seen someone falsley advertising this cross as a hybrid pitbull lol they charged $1000 ridiculous. they are very cute glad you were just able to take him in , rather then paying the ridiculous prices I seen them for up here lol. wonder how big he will get?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww a pitawawa, lol, cutie little guy, glad you are giving him a good home :D

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
I saw an adult of this mix (supposedly) on petfinder once, she was a cute dog. Slightly larger than a chi with a pit shaped head and a stalky little thing.

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
I wonder how the temperment will turn out. There certainly doesn't need to be any pit bull type dogs with "little dog" syndrome. Ha ha, definately need to keep those pictures coming!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not yet, I should be taking him to the vet sometime this week. How would he knuckle over? I read the article about KO & HOD, I feed him half cup of Bil-Jac large puppy food twice a day (once in the morning and once at night) and he stays in the barn with the horses...am I doing something wrong with him? My 2.5year old Pit (Precious) was inside doge for 6 months when she was younger and never had this problem :/

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
No its not necessarily your fault. I said to have a vet see because I can only judge by photos.

The way his "ankles" look give me the impression of knuckling. If it is an issue tho its not something you want to over look. Sometimes its just how a puppy is standing....

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww great pics, look at the attitude on that little guy :D Thanks for sharing :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
What a cutie!!!! Some people we knew a while back did this cross on purpose and although I was pretty upset with them for breeding mutts and trying to sell them they were cute...

Just one pointer get off the large puppy breed food and go to a medium or small breed formula... Bully breeds do not need large and def not for a Chi...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
take him off of the puppy food.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts