take that you bully

and that,

now for round 2

i warned you Cali

time to make up

yes thats bears chair an he sits in it all the time,

on our walk

he has his very own hollister hoodie LOL

pics of them together, some of you like seeing pics when there together so i took some

derp LOL

not sure what they were arguing about

plz leave comments i love reading them :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Lol, great pictures! Very enjoyable.

I love the freckles that Cali has, they're totally adorable.

Great looking babies you have.

Keep up the good work :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, i cant wait til the spring, bear is my biking buddy an di cant wait to work him an get him into shape :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
I would be scared of your Chi, he looks like the big bully :) They are very cute, love the ones outside :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Very nice, my wife just got a rescue small breed dog similiar to yours... Man that thing loves biting and playing with my boy... You would think they are the same size by the way the puppy acts... lol. Are the BSL laws bad in your area? Why does you dog have the muzzle style collar when going for walks? Sorry I havent been active here so im kinda out of it...

snow + people who hate pits = time to move. lol :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
OMG, how could anyone be afraid of those sweet faces. I just want bully kisses now. I am only 4'10" tall myself, so I love it when I walk with Leah and she has everyone walking across the street out of ignorance and fear. Makes me feel a little safer knowing she would just smother them with kisses.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol that chi looks scary lol. How do you like that gentle leader? we used one on loki for a bit and it worked great we were just to worried about the damage they can cause and stopped , wish something else worked that good though lol.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would be scared of your Chi, he looks like the big bully :) They are very cute, love the ones outside :)
LOL she dose look scary in pics but cali is the real bully hahah, you should how she smacks roxy in the face with her face, i too would bite the crap outta her if i was roxy :D

Very nice, my wife just got a rescue small breed dog similiar to yours... Man that thing loves biting and playing with my boy... You would think they are the same size by the way the puppy acts... lol. Are the BSL laws bad in your area? Why does you dog have the muzzle style collar when going for walks? Sorry I havent been active here so im kinda out of it...

snow + people who hate pits = time to move. lol :)
its not a muzzle at all nothing like one, but it helps stop pulling its like a halter on a horse, where the head moves body follows :)

OMG, how could anyone be afraid of those sweet faces. I just want bully kisses now. I am only 4'10" tall myself, so I love it when I walk with Leah and she has everyone walking across the street out of ignorance and fear. Makes me feel a little safer knowing she would just smother them with kisses.
ya the media gets pple to think they are killers but they love people, makes me mad when i walk them an the cross the street, feb sometime ontario will know if the bill passed to remove bsl, i have my fingers crossed,,,

lol that chi looks scary lol. How do you like that gentle leader? we used one on loki for a bit and it worked great we were just to worried about the damage they can cause and stopped , wish something else worked that good though lol.
i love the GL works wonder, without it bear pulls me doewn the street an i look like i dont have control over him, same with cali she wears one too an so dose my beagle, i love it,,

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Angel is right...that Chi is the monster and if I saw it in the streets ide be afraid it might run at me and get in my shirt or up a pant leg and start putting in work with those little pirahna teef!!!

Bear and Cali are awesome, one of my faves on here!

...and you tak the best pics...I envy it lol

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
great pics!!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Angel is right...that Chi is the monster and if I saw it in the streets ide be afraid it might run at me and get in my shirt or up a pant leg and start putting in work with those little pirahna teef!!!

Bear and Cali are awesome, one of my faves on here!

...and you tak the best pics...I envy it lol
LOL actualy she would cover u in kissess. shes really sweet i promise :D

and thank for the comment, photography is my hobby i love my pictures to come good, i am very picky i try to get the best :D

great pics!!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I couldn't help but say "ouch" when looking at the pictures with Roxy. lol we have a grumpy little guy in the family, whenever the dogs unintentionally get too rough he nails them and they always have that same facial expression. "What the hell was that for?"

Your two both look like sweet hearts. ^_^

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you :D cali likes to play rough with roxy, shes brave to tell her off she thinks shes a big dog in a little dogs body hahah

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
LOL The ears, they make me smile every time. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts