Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mother in law (Noodlesgranny) started an album for me with my Girls and My dogs for the things that matter most to me :D

When you choose a Husband is is great, but when he comes with a Mother like this it just doesn't get any better than that :D
WOW Those will resize lmao

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Awesome! Love that picture of Stack with the "Mama's Boy." I'll pass on the husband and and mother-in-law. Didn't like mine the first time around; however, I am pretty sure the mother-in-law was Satan's Spawn. :D

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
You are so lucky to have a mother-in-law that loves you! (and your pups!) :thumbsup: My Mom-in-law was sooo mad when she found out that we got a Pittie. She wouldn't speak to me for 2 months after she found out that our puppy was not a "cute and fluffy". :hammer:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Holly what an awesome thing for Peggy to do, man that is just too cool. ANd you are right having a mother-in-law like her you can;t go wrong :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Thats great !

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
That's awesome Holly! I love it. Wish I had a mother like that lol. My mom still has the mindset that all pit bulls are bad and the good ones (like mine when she met them) are a rarity. SMH. Great find on the husband and the MIL! Love the album and the collage!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
that's awesome.From the posts I've read on here Peggy seems like a great lady and an awesome mother in law to have.While I don't hate mine she isn't as good as yours.lol

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
so great! I love when people actually print pictures out and do things with them and not just take them and leave them in a camera :) So great!! Nice job noodlesgranny :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Way to go Peggy :thumbsup:
Holly you definatly hit the mother in law jackpot!!!! The Album is beautiful I love it :woof:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I can't wait to see you guys again and this time can you please stay at least a day?! lol
Most defiantly lol

Peggy is so good to me ( if not for her I would have never gotten to Xena to pick her up). My Mother is a good mom, but she is not supportive in the way Peggy is. Since me being with Jeremy ( my husband) Peggy has done wonderful things for my oldest daughter that is from my previous relationship and has taken her on as her own Grandchild and treats her the same as the other kids in the family ( if not better at times lmao). She has taken a great interest in the dogs and does what ever she can to learn about these dogs. This being the reason I knew she would love having Bumble Bee, and Bumble Bee is a symbol of just how much Peggy means to me, I wouldn't just give Bumble Bee to anyone lol. But I know what it will mean to Peggy for her to get to own Bee and how proud it will make her feel to WP Bee.

Lauren I cried when I saw that picture of Stack. I miss that boy so much and I just love that photo of him with all his pink sparklies :D He may have looked big and tough, but his personality was all pink and sparkly lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts