Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on Tues. my roommate walks outside to throw some trash away and she found a dog on our front porch, who had obviously had puppies, so I went out to shoo her off, yes I am kinda heartless sometimes but when I did she rolled over and shwoed me her belly, and she was shivering and everything so I picked her up and brought her int he house, I fed her, bathed her, took her to Petsmart to see if she was microchipped, she wasn't. :( She weighed in at 21.5lbs. I left my info with the recpt. there and left. I have found her home but my friend has to wait to move into her new place first. Yesterday at the vet she weighed in at 22.7lbs, so she has gained a pound in two days :D

Anywayz, the boys like her, we walked her around to see if she would take us back to her pups but she didn't she just kept scrounging for food, poor girl, in 2 days her boobs inflated with milk, I knew she was in pain so yesterday I took her to my vet, he did a once over, her eyes, ears and chest are all clear, she is a bit underweight but that is due to giving birth to pups about a week ago, all of whom have prolly since perished, RIP puppies, but this little girl got a great home out of it, my vet gave her a shot to help dry up her milk, she will be going to her new home next week, she is also scheduled for a spay in mid April :D

SO without further ado, we have been calling her "Lady" but it will change, she is about 3 to 4 years old, paper trained, walks on a leash, great with kids and other dogs, is ok with cats but barks at them, but does not mess with them, lol, and she tripped out when she saw Cid,t he python moving :p

This is what her boobs looked like on Tues. when she showed up -

This is this morning -

hahah I laugh everytime I see her do this :p -

SO she will be staying with us til she goes to her new home :D I will for sure have more pics, I just can't beleive someone put her on my front porch with NO puppies, I mean come on, she is a super sweet girl, really needy, loves to cuddle as well :D We are workin on the crate thing, lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Awww. So happy she found u. Poor girl. :)

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are an amazing person. That's all I can say.
lol nah not really, just couldn't leave her out there to freeze to death, I would have never been able to have slept that night knowing that, and we have been to look for puppies, we have yet to find them :( Thank you :D

Awww. So happy she found u. Poor girl. :)
Thanks Shanon, I am glad too, no tellin what would have happened to her. ((hugs))

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Poor lil mamma I am glad she ended up on your porch though. Even if she was strategically place there. The could not been a better place for her to end up.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She's cute!
lol she is until she bays, lmaooo. Thanks girl :D

Poor lil mamma I am glad she ended up on your porch though. Even if she was strategically place there. The could not been a better place for her to end up.
lol I think she was placed there too, someone would have had have opened the screen porch door and set her in there and shut it, I feel so bad for her, but am glad she will have a better life. Thanks Rudy, I couldn't put her back out in the cold, lol.

OMG Tye that's so sad. She's really lucky to have you right now.
Thanks Krystal, she is a sweet little girl :D

Thank goodness you got her.SHe's the purtiest little Beagle.
I look forward to more pics of her.:)
lol I thought she might be mixed her muzzle makes me think so but she is super super sweet, like I said and wayyyy needy but she is picking up on the rules of the house really fast. I promise to keep an update on her :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Well done, Tye. She could have ended up anywhere. Now she has the home she deserves.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww she is a cute!!! begals can be so sweet (and annoying with the bark/yodals), ya man those pups are out there somwhere, hopfully she escaped her owner and they have the pups but... that life :(
she is going to look awesome when she is back to her former glory you can tell and exbreeders are always the best dogs IMO

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Good job Tye! You did alot more for that dog than most people would have..... :clap:

I'm gonna have to change my VIP thread just a little, she does look like a nice dog.... :roll:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Beau likes her ;)
lol does Beau need a new girl?? lol kiddin, her and Beau would be great friends :D I heart me some Beau :D

Well done, Tye. She could have ended up anywhere. Now she has the home she deserves.
Thank you aus_staffy, I hope so too, she bolted yesterday out of a hole in the fence, I did not know was there and a little boy across the street brought her back and asked if she was mine, lol, I told him sorta I was just dog sitting, lol

awww she is a cute!!! begals can be so sweet (and annoying with the bark/yodals), ya man those pups are out there somwhere, hopfully she escaped her owner and they have the pups but... that life :(
she is going to look awesome when she is back to her former glory you can tell and exbreeders are always the best dogs IMO
The baying thing is what gets me, lol. In all honesty as cruel as it sounds I do hope the pups froze at least they would be away from where she came from ya know?? I cannot wait til she is back to normal, she really is a great girl though :D Thanks Aireal :D

Good job Tye! You did alot more for that dog than most people would have..... :clap:

I'm gonna have to change my VIP thread just a little, she does look like a nice dog.... :roll:
Thanks Dave, she deserves it, at least I think so, lol. hahah told ya she was a cutie :p

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
She is a cutie. Hope those babies are ok wherever they are.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
me too Holly, me too, thanks :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
aww thanks Sharon coming from you that is awesome, I know you would have done the same thing, actually quite a few ppl on here would have, she is a doll for sure :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'll send Beau your way, so he can show her some true lovin ;)

I HATE to say this, but if she was papered and a proven hunting dog.....her and Beau would some pretty puppies.....but of course that'll never happen....but I like the body on her and she looks like a beagle Beau was bred to several years ago.

You should call her Sweetie....Beau picked out the name xD

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
awww Beau then that is her new name :D I call her that a lot anywayz, she sorta answers to it and I wish I knew if she had papers, she is so just like "beaten" down, literally, I am not sure she could be used for hunting. Thanks so much, I promise to let Sweetie know that Beau likes her :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts