Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Earl :woof: This is the boy my Dad adopted from the pound last year. He was found on the streets and no one came to claim him. He is about 5 years old now and is such a good boy. I can't imagine why anyone in the world would give up this dog.

As soon as they got to the house my little man was screaming Earl's here!!!!!

Pretty boy :)

Thanks for looking​

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww I'm in love with Earl, love me some red dogs, and your son looks really happy to see him, your dad is the best for giving him a great home :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He loves that dog so much. He was one of the dogs I was working with and trying to place in a good home. He was on his very last day before being PTS and when my dad met him there was no way he was going to let that happen. He's had a few issues to work out but he's doing great now. My dad thinks he was a guard dog for a pot farmer. If you say the word guard around him his whole attitude and stance changes completely. A few months back my dad was working over on the coast and took Earl along. They went out for a walk in the redwoods and Earl lead my dad to someones plants. He took off with the quickness though, they didn't want to get shot.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh wow Krystal, that is not cool that someone would train him for such a thing but I really am glad he is so well rounded :D Give that boy a hug for me :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea it's crazy. He had to work very hard with this boy. Even being in that situation he has showed no signs of HA at which we are all thankful for.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww he is a cutie, way to go for your dad for saving him

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good to hear Krystal. Handsome boy:)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I freakin love that dog he's such a ham. It's really strange though this dog was very very well trained. He knows so many commands, he even knows "leave it" I just can't see why someone would put so much work into him and then not even care that he was locked up. Very strange.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The one here in red bluff. I think he was also on an adoption website.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts