Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was 70 degrees on Sunday so the dogs got baths and I attempted to take some pictures, but they were totally un-interested in pictures, all they wanted to do was play....

ALL CLEAN!

My totally "un-interested" look

Sydney being cute...

·
Registered
771 Posts
ooo,,, very nice. Both are coming to nicely

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, they really are great dogs, I love them dearly. It is crazy how tiny Ziggi is you can't tell by the pictures but he is only 35 lbs and Sydney is 52 lbs...starting now to get ready for May!

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Damnit its ZIGGI! i was hoping i was the one who was starting to get handsome...someday. Ziggi is a good looking boy. Sydney is a STONE COLD FOX. im talking colder than bricks in an igloo. cold as ice! man those are great looking dogs there syd....great job with both of them. You should be very proud...does ziggi do the sch training also? or just stone cold foxy sydney?

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ziggi tracks and does obedience...right now he isn't to interested in protection hopefully that will change with age

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
oooo tracking....i was thinking about gettgin grizz to do tracking. He is incredible at finding a trail and sticking to it. He jsut seems to happy doing it i wanted to encourage it. how do i go about doing tracking training?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
He's looking very handsome, and I don't need to tell you anything about Syd that hasn't already been said many many times.... ok ok, she's beautiful.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
beautiful, beautiful!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Man he grew up fast. Both are looking sooo good! Great job Girl.

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man he grew up fast. Both are looking sooo good! Great job Girl.
Thank you :) They do grow so fast, but I forgot how much I hate this part of the "puppy stage" that little brat makes me want to pull my hair out from time to time...but he is just so sweet and innocent at other times. :angeldevi

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Very nice. I can't believe how big Ziggi has gotten. Wasn't it just yesterday you brought home the little guy? Syd is beautiful as always. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts