Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, All pet lovers!

I'm reaching out to ask for your help. I recently wrote an article about pitbull breed and would love your feedback on it. If you have a moment, please look at the link below and leave a rating out of 10. In addition to your overall rating, it would be helpful if you could provide specific feedback on the article's content. What did you like or not like about it? Did you find it informative and useful? Are there any suggestions you have for improving it?

Your input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your support!

Article Link: https://dtua.org/pitbull-dog-breed/

Mods/Admins: This message is not intended for advertising or spam purposes. Please delete the link if you feel it violates the forum guidelines.

· Administrator
4,874 Posts
Hello, All pet lovers!

I'm reaching out to ask for your help. I recently wrote an article about pitbull breed and would love your feedback on it. If you have a moment, please look at the link below and leave a rating out of 10. In addition to your overall rating, it would be helpful if you could provide specific feedback on the article's content. What did you like or not like about it? Did you find it informative and useful? Are there any suggestions you have for improving it?

Your input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your support!

Article Link: https://dtua.org/pitbull-dog-breed/

Mods/Admins: This message is not intended for advertising or spam purposes. Please delete the link if you feel it violates the forum guidelines.
I'm going to start from the top and work my way down on this one.
OriginUnited Kingdom
The American Pit Bull Terrier is the only "pit" bull. And it's origin was not the UK it's origin was here in the US hence the name American Pit Bull Terrier

What exactly is "Indian" weather?

You should specify that they are animal aggressive. "aggressive tendencies" insinuates human aggression.

There are no "types" of pit bulls. There is only one pit bull, The American Pit Bull Terrier. There are types of bull breeds.

American Bullies came long after APBT.

American Staffordshire Terriers were bred for the show ring, not for working farm dogs.

American Pit Bull Terrier
They originated in the 19th century in the United Kingdom. They became the best choice for dogfighting due to their extreme strength and agility. Their past brings in aggressive tendencies, but they make excellent pets with proper socialization. They come in various colors, but their red and blue noses stand out.
-This is 100% false. And a nose color is just a nose color.

I strongly suggest you do more research. Your entire history is incorrect. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a British dog. The American Pit Bull Terrier was created in America for the specific purpose to fight in the pit. The American Bully is a show and couch dog created using the APBT.

I could keep going, but I'm going to leave it at this. Do more research. Specifically on this site. Make sure you are writing the truth. It's very important for the breeds you've referenced to be written truthfully to help combat BSL.

· Administrator
4,874 Posts
Reliable books on the APBT would be written by Richard Stratton also. I personally have the entire set and have read them all cover to cover a few times. Ebay is usually the best place to find them at a reasonable price.

· Premium Member
1,079 Posts
I'm going to start from the top and work my way down on this one.
OriginUnited Kingdom
The American Pit Bull Terrier is the only "pit" bull. And it's origin was not the UK it's origin was here in the US hence the name American Pit Bull Terrier

What exactly is "Indian" weather?

You should specify that they are animal aggressive. "aggressive tendencies" insinuates human aggression.

There are no "types" of pit bulls. There is only one pit bull, The American Pit Bull Terrier. There are types of bull breeds.

American Bullies came long after APBT.

American Staffordshire Terriers were bred for the show ring, not for working farm dogs.

American Pit Bull Terrier
They originated in the 19th century in the United Kingdom. They became the best choice for dogfighting due to their extreme strength and agility. Their past brings in aggressive tendencies, but they make excellent pets with proper socialization. They come in various colors, but their red and blue noses stand out.
-This is 100% false. And a nose color is just a nose color.

I strongly suggest you do more research. Your entire history is incorrect. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a British dog. The American Pit Bull Terrier was created in America for the specific purpose to fight in the pit. The American Bully is a show and couch dog created using the APBT.

I could keep going, but I'm going to leave it at this. Do more research. Specifically on this site. Make sure you are writing the truth. It's very important for the breeds you've referenced to be written truthfully to help combat BSL.

FACTS

Reactions: EckoMac

· Premium Member
1,079 Posts
i believe you are in India correct? and pit bull dogs are banned in that country. so you have an even greater responsibility when publishing information. there seems to be an educational component for this article. the information should be accurate with reliable references. what is an education if not a proper education?

Reactions: jttar and EckoMac
1 - 5 of 5 Posts