Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It shows a facial pic of the dog in the center and a smaller profile shot off to the side. Also the origion of the dog with the standard of the breed and a breif description of the history and present day life. I found one with just a head and a description of the standard, i am not looking for that. I really want to find the decal with a sbt.

I have done searches and tried to find the company off a am staff shirt like this with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Have you thought about just designing your own and having it printed? I'm not sure about your area but i know there are several places around my area that you can have this done for relatively cheap, maybe $15 or $20 depending on color and how involved you want it. There are also several places online that you can do this as well for a little bit more, maybe upwards of $25 or so with free shipping.

I ask if you've considered this only because if you design it yourself you know that you will be getting exactly what you have in mind vs. maybe finding something almost.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
:goodpost: I create my own shirts in the same fashion.. Been drawing ever since ever since.. tatoos and decals are really HOT right now.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
WORD!!!!!! That's why I haven't been on as much during the day, I've been flooded with tats lately.
:clap: dolla dolla bills yo! :D

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hella :woof: B-days and Christmas is gunna be fat this year :)
Hook a brother up, disability isnt cutting it after my shoulder rebuild

Serious note could you create a tablet w/o the pics of what i described....picaso

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
yeh a local t shirt company, use the one that prints for the majority sports and business, they usually have the better options, and people working. They can piece and fit and email you the samples and you okay it when its where you want it. Give it a shot.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
its cheaper to buy 30 shirts than it is one.. LOL one is going to cost full price like 25 bucks maybe, your charges vary.. the shirt company I use doesnt charge me for any time on the design, but charges for number and size of prints, number of and quality of t shirt

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Here is a score i can use and get some other popular owned breeds
Results for 2009 (through 6.12.2010)

89.6% is a nice score!!!

In 2009 (through 6.12.2010), pit bull dogs achieved a combined passing score of 85.7%.
American Pit Bull Terrier:* 772 tested; 86% passed
American Staffordshire Terrier:* 608 tested; 83.9% passed
Staffordshire Bull Terrier:* 115 tested; 89.6% passed
Total:* 1,495 tested; 85.4% passed

To put this in perspective, consider:
All Breeds:* 30,468 tested; 82.4% passed
Chihuahua:* 38 tested; 71.1% passed
Dachshund:* 181 tested; 77.8% passed
Collie:* 846 tested:* 79.7% passed
Golden Retriever:* 746 tested; 84.6% passed
German Shepherd:* 3,078 tested; 84.4% passed

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found a shirt i fell for it reads...
Bull and terrier university
Staffordshire bull terrier
The first bull and terrier

It has the staffordshire knott in the back round with a sbt in the middle standing at attention. I dunno if a mod will allow me to link it. If they do i would proudly post the first bull and terrier dog shirt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts