Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope someone can help. In 1996 I bought a dog from a man in Redfield, AR and was wanting to get in touch to see if the line was still going. They were purple ribbon UKC dogs, red with red noses. My dog was an excellent companion and he is missed. The man lived in town and owned the bitch only the dog was a relatives or friends.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
You would have to have more info than that.. Almost every UKC dog is PR and a red rednose is a very common color.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
No help from me but good luck those descriptions are pretty common... If you have your old dogs papers you could find contact info that way... Or if you know the bitches call name you could for the owner with ukc

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
Honestly you just named half of the breeders out there. Purple Ribbon doesn't mean squat when it comes to the breed besides the fact you can see where you dog came from for at least 4 (pretty sure it's 4, someone correct me if I'm wrong) generations back. Reds are also a very common color among the breed.

What are you looking for in a dog? Maybe we can help you get in contact with another breeder in your general area with great dogs. There are so many great dogs out there, many just chilling in shelters. Let us know what your looking for and maybe we can help point you the right direction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts