Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
we're building a new site, since ours is... crap lol. it doesnt let us really show all of our products.
we're looking for some customer photo's to put in our "happy tails" section.
so if you are happy with our products we would LOVE and appreciate to put your dogs on there :) if you could put your name and the dogs name that would be AWESOME
post them up if your interested :woof:

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I am going to be ordering from you soon sir :) and you will have plenty of photos lol You make custome sizes right? For moose sized dogs haha?

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Dude were gunna need another one for D too, he's already on the last hole and his fat head keeps getting bigger lmao :)
Here's Dosia and Tiva :)

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you Krystal!!!
i want to have this new site launched before the next show.
i tihnk this site we have now is KILLING business because its so hard for people to order!
*smh*

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
LOVE it!! Saving up for a leash, and padded collar next. :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
I keep wanting to give you photos of Lily...but her ears are still funny and she's self conscious about her modeling lol but I do have a question - if I do another order through you would it be possible to get a smaller loop on her collar? we have to hook her leash on the little buckle attachments to walk her. Thank you :D love your work! Definitely can't wait for the spikes to come out :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I keep wanting to give you photos of Lily...but her ears are still funny and she's self conscious about her modeling lol but I do have a question - if I do another order through you would it be possible to get a smaller loop on her collar? we have to hook her leash on the little buckle attachments to walk her. Thank you :D love your work! Definitely can't wait for the spikes to come out :D
we love funny ears, it gives them personality :D
we have smaller loops for 1.5" :)
we did get half inch brass with a nickel plated spikes. we only oredered 15 since they were so spendy, so for now i think they'll only make about 1 big collar or 2 good size collars. lmk if your interested in those

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Make sure you put a paypal link and it will make ordering easy!

General Mc Nasty 4ply 2" lol

I will see if I have more or I will take more! lol I can do several dogs in a sit stay that might be cool

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that would be awesome Lisa! and if you have some video's that i could use on the new page that would be cool. if not, thats ok too. lol.
thank you!

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
thank you!
eckomac whats your first name so i can make sure to put you and your dogs name up correctly :)
It's Shanna.

And Ecko gets excited when I take the collar you made for him off the hook to put it on him.
He's comfortable in it, and my GF feels safer letting him out in the yard with it on. He tried to eat the neighbors dog through the fence once and she had no way to contain him. Now she can just grab his collar and drag him back into the house. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Trev! I'm on it as soon as I get home :) I'm at work on my phone lol! Shhh, don't tell my boss ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
not sure if you can use them or if can get different ones if you need them, never need an excuse to take pics lol just tell me what your looking for. :)

Ames and Gargamel

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Bella owned by: Shanon C.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts