Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to rehome Gixer... its goin to be very hard to do because im very picky on who he would go to.. hes gentle with kids and even seems to like cats..lol. ive worked with him some on wp.. i took him in as pretty much as rescue about a year ago.. i got his paperwork with him luckily.. he is adba registered. if anyone knows anybody or themselves might be interested in giving this boy a good home let me know :D
Dog Carnivore Grass Dog breed Working animal

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Awww he i so handsome , good luck onthehome search Im sure he will make someone really happy.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good looking dog. I would be interested in him if I lived in that part of the country. I'm in Texas. Do you know anybody in the DFW area that I could talk to about adopting a pit bull?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good looking dog. I would be interested in him if I lived in that part of the country. I'm in Texas. Do you know anybody in the DFW area that I could talk to about adopting a pit bull?
nope.. sorry.. there are a few people on here from tx.. mayb they would know :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here is one of the newest pics of Gixer i took a few weeks ago... kinda changing my mind about rehoming him... im starting to get attached...lol

Dog Plant Collar Carnivore Working animal

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Good looking bulldog!!! hope you find a great home for the Gixer.

ps love the name...very original

·
Registered
546 Posts
Pft I can't afford to take him but can I come over and cuddle him? I loooovvveee white pibbles! He has the best cuzzle face too!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good lookin dog there how old is he
thanks.. hes almost 3
Good looking bulldog!!! hope you find a great home for the Gixer.
ps love the name...very original
that was already his name when i took him in..lol.. i like it too though.. seriously thinkin about keeping him and puttin him in the show ring next year :D
Pft I can't afford to take him but can I come over and cuddle him? I loooovvveee white pibbles! He has the best cuzzle face too!
im sure hed love that!! :D
Wow he's gorgeous!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.