Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who's pup this is ? I love the Crop and would love to see how it looks now !!!!

Attachments

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I GOOGLED Ear Crop Styles and Found them on the WEB under Images, but the pics Domain was "GOPITBULL"...But i cant find them on Here...

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hummm that is a horrible crop, looks like a battle crop and they are not standing properly in the picture. Are you cropping for show or just because you like the look?
Funny you say that, The thread i found attached to the pic was about the fact he was trying to FIX the Crop job !!!
I don't show or compete in any Dog related Functions..It's all about the look, I had a battle crop, and it wasnt anything like that, My Dog had NO EARS !!! I was P*SSED, the vet screwed up and had to take them Down is what i figured happened..
Anyway, i wanted to see what that dog looked like now because it has a shaped head more like my female, im thinking of Inbetween a Show and Short w/minimal bell...and that is a short crop w/ not much bell... HAHAHA

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I don't crop my dog's ears just prefer the natural ears. However this dog IMO has a nice looking crop. And I don't know who's dog it is Just found the pic online awhile ago and saved it because I liked the crop job.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Funny you say that, The thread i found attached to the pic was about the fact he was trying to FIX the Crop job !!!
I don't show or compete in any Dog related Functions..It's all about the look, I had a battle crop, and it wasnt anything like that, My Dog had NO EARS !!! I was P*SSED, the vet screwed up and had to take them Down is what i figured happened..
Anyway, i wanted to see what that dog looked like now because it has a shaped head more like my female, im thinking of Inbetween a Show and Short w/minimal bell...and that is a short crop w/ not much bell... HAHAHA
If you found the thread you could try PMing them. It's probably an old thread and they might not be around anymore but I'd try that first if you're interested in that particular dog.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Lisa I know we have a few threads on here somewhere with pics LOL .. I remember one from awhile back.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ThAnk You, Im lookin NOW...I been on here for almost 2 days strait, lol..I gotta get my research in before spring comes, then BACK TO WORK ;)

And yeah that crop is falling in Like Devil horns, But the head shape was more what i was interested in because it was a Pup, so i wanted to see what it grew into...The thread that it was on now says URL ERROR..so i cant get to it.. THX for Info

·
Banned
835 Posts
for me...a crop don't get any better than my first dog. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
I was actualy going to mention that job on yours padlock, remember first seeing it on your avatar at sdj. Good looking hound too.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lastly, So that I KNOW that this Vet knows what he's doing (besides asking to see his work) What should i expect a Vet that does ear cropping to tell me In INCHES a short crop and a Show crop should be in Lenth ??? I kinda want to know what Im talking about so i know that HE knows what he's talkin about..hahahaha..

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Lastly, So that I KNOW that this Vet knows what he's doing (besides asking to see his work) What should i expect a Vet that does ear cropping to tell me In INCHES a short crop and a Show crop should be in Lenth ??? I kinda want to know what Im talking about so i know that HE knows what he's talkin about..hahahaha..
I could be wrong here but I suspect that it would depend on the individual dog. As in it would be "x-length relative to the dog's head" rather than absolute inches if you get what I mean. I've never had a cropped dog so I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong but I'd guess it would be something like that.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I could be wrong here but I suspect that it would depend on the individual dog. As in it would be "x-length relative to the dog's head" rather than absolute inches if you get what I mean. I've never had a cropped dog so I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong but I'd guess it would be something like that.
Thats Kinda what I thought..The Problem is I'm CROP shy. I had a Terrible experiance where the vet told me He new exactly what I wanted etc... When i came back to pick up my 8wk old Pup, He Cut the ENTIRE ears Off..I dont mean what some are calling a battle crop here wich has 2 Little Horns left, I mean THERE WHERE NO EARS, Just Holes !!!! My wife almost Threw up, The Puppy was Frantic, and the Vet handed her to me by lifting her my the Scruff of her Neck, It was all a NIGHTMARE !!! Little did he know i worked for the Humane Society...He was then Investigated for 5 mos, and Lost his Lic for ANY STATE in the US, in wich we found out he had already lost it in FL...He was doing ears Without Putting the Dogs OUT completely, just a Sadation..My Pup was ruined and also Ended up being Dangerous and i had to put her down by 6 mos because she attacked us Over and Over the poor thing, It was the worst experiance id ever had to deal with, a young Pup so Mentally Disterbed...Its a Experiance My wife hasnt forgivin me For, and im now Completely Freeked out by trying this a Secound Time....However im a Little Older and Know what to ask now..That was all about 15 yrs Ago when i did NO research at 18 yrs Old !!:hammer:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I like this crop! My danes and Tia are all natural, but if I ever had a choice of which style of crop to get for Tia it would be this one. Hands down!!

·
Banned
835 Posts
thanks jy, yeah he was one hell of a looker...
for the OP P-palace, as I've grown my taste has
changed,... foods, women, cars, and even cropping.

i would leave them as is (natural drop) and call it a day.
if your not showing ukc then really whats the point,...looks?
it's a shallow mindframe,...it's like putting a bag over your child's
head to go out in public...at the end of the day no one cares, and
no one goes to sleep at night thinking about a dogs ears. just my
02. but you're free to do with your personal property as you deem
fit. good luck in any event.

Padlock

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
thanks jy, yeah he was one hell of a looker...
for the OP P-palace, as I've grown my taste has
changed,... foods, women, cars, and even cropping.

i would leave them as is (natural drop) and call it a day.
if your not showing ukc then really whats the point,...looks?
it's a shallow mindframe,...it's like putting a bag over your child's
head to go out in public...at the end of the day no one cares, and
no one goes to sleep at night thinking about a dogs ears. just my
02. but you're free to do with your personal property as you deem
fit. good luck in any event.

Padlock
:goodpost: I have to agree with this. Why take the chance again?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts