·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody find me old family pictures earlier than the 1920s

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I don't know when this was from, and I am assuming you mean old family pictures that have pits? lol

I can see where I get the love of Pit Bulls from. I found this last year when my Grandmother died. I asked her only living sister and she said this was their dog named Sport. He used to follow behind them when they walked to school each morning. My Aunt said the teachers didn't like the pup coming on the playground so he soon learned to sit at the entrance and not get in trouble by the teachers where he would wait for them, all day, every day to get out of school and walk them home. Nanny dog at it finest!

My aunt dates this picture around 1920 (give or take a few years), its was her mother and grandmother, so that makes them my great grandmother and great, great grandmother. Sorry if that is not what you meant, lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I don't know when this was from, and I am assuming you mean old family pictures that have pits? lol

I can see where I get the love of Pit Bulls from. I found this last year when my Grandmother died. I asked her only living sister and she said this was their dog named Sport. He used to follow behind them when they walked to school each morning. My Aunt said the teachers didn't like the pup coming on the playground so he soon learned to sit at the entrance and not get in trouble by the teachers where he would wait for them, all day, every day to get out of school and walk them home. Nanny dog at it finest!

My aunt dates this picture around 1920 (give or take a few years), its was her mother and grandmother, so that makes them my great grandmother and great, great grandmother. Sorry if that is not what you meant, lol.

That's real cool! Love it!

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is an awesome picture. WOW, WOW!!! But im looking for pictures of the old family dogs from ireland now called ofrn dogs.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Thanks Shanon!

That is an awesome picture. WOW, WOW!!! But im looking for pictures of the old family dogs from ireland now called ofrn dogs.
haha o well! Thanks I was so psyched when I found it and got to hear about the pups history form my great aunt. So cool.

I do know OFRN is Old Family Red Nose. I believe that bloodline started in the US back in the day not Ireland though. Someone who knows a lot more will come on I am sure :) lol

EDIT: derrrrrr based off the title of the email you already knew that ^^. My bad due, brain isn't working right today, lol.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im so glad you posted that picture. Ofrn is american but based on old familu dogs b

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the crappy post. Id like to see what the ancestors looked like before they hit american shores

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Sorry for the crappy post. Id like to see what the ancestors looked like before they hit american shores
Me too! Thanks for clarifying and sorry for MY confusion to what you wanted and hope it doesnt screw up you getting proper answers lol

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am a sucker for sarcasm. Listen though seriously I love your post. I think its amazing bulldogs have been in your family so long. I didnt mean to offend you and whether you care or not (you shouldnt) im very informed and very appreciative of the info you post. I sincerely learn alot from you and few others

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I am a sucker for sarcasm. Listen though seriously I love your post. I think its amazing bulldogs have been in your family so long. I didnt mean to offend you and whether you care or not (you shouldnt) im very informed and very appreciative of the info you post. I sincerely learn alot from you and few others
I love sarcasm too. I didn't take it to being sarcastic, no worries! And thanks :) I thought it was awesome too, hahaha.

I felt like a dope for not reading what you were asking and posting nothing at all what you were looking for hahaha. Thanks, I learn so much here too, I hear ya! No worries at ALL dude, we all learn form each other!

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If only the rest of bully breed owners would listen this breed would be in such a better place

Reactions: ames
1 - 11 of 11 Posts