Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a couple of coffee mugs and possibly other things, what's the best place to buy this, like a store that will support the cause in some way, not just your typical everything store..

The closer it gets to supporting my forum peeps the better..

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
That's actually a great question John! I honestly don't know of one, other than Cafepress over at Pitbull Forum (not advertising for their forum, just speaking honestly). I know you can get all kinds of cool stuff at their cafepress store. I know we were discussing getting our store up and running but I've not heard anything as of lately about the progress of the store.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's actually a great question John! I honestly don't know of one, other than Cafepress over at Pitbull Forum (not advertising for their forum, just speaking honestly). I know you can get all kinds of cool stuff at their cafepress store. I know we were discussing getting our store up and running but I've not heard anything as of lately about the progress of the store.
Thanks for the suggestions!

How about for villalobos? I can't find anything in the site... I'll throw money over to Tia's daughters anytimes... errrr, I mean I'll support Tia's bitches anytime...

ugh - can't get this right.. It's all for the DOGS!!!!!

:)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions!

How about for villalobos? I can't find anything in the site... I'll throw money over to Tia's daughters anytimes... errrr, I mean I'll support Tia's bitches anytime...

ugh - can't get this right.. It's all for the DOGS!!!!!

:)
:rofl::clap::hammer: You're so silly! But I get what you're saying. I'm not sure if they have a store or not... lemme do some lookin and I'll get back to ya on that, okay!?

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:rofl::clap::hammer: You're so silly! But I get what you're saying. I'm not sure if they have a store or not... lemme do some lookin and I'll get back to ya on that, okay!?
Thanks! I just want to drink my coffee in style around the office.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
LA Pit

Found this on the homepage of Villalobos' website... it was under the link Merchandise. Hope this helps you out a bit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I got some sweatshirts and t-shirts from Tia's blog.

LA Pit

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha John you are too much and those are all really cool, I don't drink coffe but would wear the shirts :D

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Reactions: ThaLadyPit

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Thanks everyone for chipping in with info! It's much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So I liked a lot of the ones posted, but when I looked at them they are all pretty small mugs :( I probably won't fit much so I think I'm going to pass :(

I'll keep looking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.