Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully, I am posting in the correct section. If not, my apologies.

I am looking for a Carpet or Slat Mill. New or USED. Preferably a Slat Mill but prices these days are outrageous. I really don't mind it being used at all. The more I can save, the better. I live in California (Westcoast). Please message me or refer me to someone who has or sells! Thank you!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hopefully, I am posting in the correct section. If not, my apologies.

I am looking for a Carpet or Slat Mill. New or USED. Preferably a Slat Mill but prices these days are outrageous. I really don't mind it being used at all. The more I can save, the better. I live in California (Westcoast). Please message me or refer me to someone who has or sells! Thank you!
What I have learned is that it pays to have local connections when it comes to this stuff? See of you have an ADBA club or some bitesport clubs where folk know where to get them (bitesports less likely, many of them go with big expensive name brands). Like for me, there is a local person that I have a clubmate who knows who built their slat mill, and by going that route, I save myself an arm and a leg on shipping. Also be wary of deals, I have seen quite a few slat mill scammers on instagram lately so I assume they are on other social media as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts