Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been looking into getting either a Kinkajou or a Fennec Fox for many years. I think in the new year I will decide and bring one home.. I would of course be bringing home a baby of the proper age from a USDA approved breeder.

Just wondering if anyone here has ever owned one... Please do tell.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Get a chiwawa they say that fennec fox is its ancestor :) and you can probably train it a lot easier.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
What's a chiwawa? Did you mean Chihuahua? If so no thanks...lol.
Yes a chihuahua and do not hate on them lol The owners ruin the dogs but they are very smart dogs, and want to work like crazy :roll:

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I have known many and their ok. But just not for me. I'm an exotics type of person.
I like sugar gliders, I guess with exotic animals they poop everywhere lol I raised a stray baby bunny and it was the coolest experience ever.

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like sugar gliders, I guess with exotic animals they poop everywhere lol I raised a stray baby bunny and it was the coolest experience ever.
Yes they will poop everywhere but that is the life owning some of them. I got lucky with my glider and she will only go in her cage. Now she will pee on people but in the glider world that is seen as a compliment...LOL. I haven't heard of a Kinkajou being potty trained but that's not saying it can't be done. Fennec Fox can be litter box trained and also trained to go out like dogs.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Try a nice big burm or retic python, I hear they are fond of a Chihuahua now and then.... :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Try a nice big burm or retic python, I hear they are fond of a Chihuahua now and then.... :rofl:
I do love reptiles and so do my kids but my bf is terrified.... LOL.

He likes warm and fuzzy..HAHAHA

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I can't stand insects or reptiles eww.. maybe frogs are cool but Gekko's have those ugly ear holes ahhhh... nasty.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Nothing says 'I love you' like eight legs, fangs and a little venom. :roll:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I haven't had any but an all for you having one! :D

Gorgeous Spider DMTWI.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts