Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiancè and I are looking to start our new family with a pup. He loves the breed and I'd like to bless him with one.
A boy is preferencia of choice...He is always talking about this website and shows me pictures and has educate me on a lot about the breed. He had a American pitbull that he blessed a family with now she has become a service dog dog for the military.

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Welcome to GoPitBull. If you want a true APBT dog my best advice would be to start attending shows in your area and talk to the APBT breeders and see if there is a line that you like. If you just want a bully mix, check your local shelters. Best of luck.

Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are still looking to adopt text me on.
two six two- six eight six 7096

I’ll like to know if you already have a home for the pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
My fiancè and I are looking to start our new family with a pup. He loves the breed and I'd like to bless him with one.
A boy is preferencia of choice...He is always talking about this website and shows me pictures and has educate me on a lot about the breed. He had a American pitbull that he blessed a family with now she has become a service dog dog for the military.
I live in Arkansas and I have a 13 week old I'm tryin to find a good home for he is brindle color great dog supposed to b an American bully but I c straight pitbull in him if interested let me know all I ask is a small relocation fee of 50 bucks to show me that ur serious about the breed kindly let me know thanks Tracy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts