Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Here a note from the netherlands. I'm looking a responsible XXL/Bullie breeder in the USA who x-raying his dogs and do the nessecary health tests. Temperament of the dogs are also importent. Who can help me out? No backyard breerders please. Just happy and healthy dogs.

Thanks.

Cindy

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
According to the Bully folks on this forum there is no such thing as an XXL bully the breeder's pushing those type of dogs are not actually breeding to any set standard set by the ABKC because there is no XXL class within that registry. There are XL and extreme bullies though. Maybe one of the bully members can point in you in the right direction. Welcome to gopitbull.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Agreed with Sadie. There isn't an xxl class. However, I do like the looks of some of these boys - however I'm not sure of the health testing as I've never looked to deep on the site.
LIONSGATE

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
That kennel has some nice dogs I don't like how they call them APBT's and it looks like they don't register with the ABKC it shows on their site that the dogs are adba and Ukc registered. Other than that I like trouble.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
IF size is what you want ... This kennel has APBTs and XL Bully scroll you can clearly see the difference; the bully is the only ABKC dog there..
American Pitbull Terrier breeder Kennel blue pitbull rednose pitbull champagne pitbull black pitbull Males & Stud Dogs XXL PITBULLS

XL bullies and APBTs here too: LOPEZ BULLY KENNEL BLUE PITBULLS FOR SALE PITBULL PUPPIES PITBULL KENNELS PITBULL PUPPY FOR SALE

Razor Edge Pit Bulls|Pitbulls For Sale|Pit Bulls For Sale|BluePit Bull Puppies For Sale|Pit Bull Puppies For Sale|UKC Pit Bull Puppies|Tri Color Pit Bulls|Blue Pit Bull Puppies|Razor Edge Pit Bull|Bully Pit Bull Puppies For Sale|Grey Nose Pit Bull Pu

are wanting a xl bully or xl apbt? cause well some xl apbts are pushing mastiff size:Welcome To Mealers Pitbull Farm

this should help you out; bullies IMO started in the dirty south and they are then on the west coast, but anyway ... Grand Kamarie Kennels - Links

They have the most legit Bully dogs as does cutdown kennels if pure size is your objective and you want a Bully not an APBT.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Lionsgate has some very nice dogs and the breeder is a very nice guy. He is a member on another forum I am on and he is a very active member and I have heard nothing but great things about him and his dogs.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
there it is; now you can decide if you want a large APBT aka bandog or if you want a large Bully .. HOW DO YOU KNOW? the registery.. Bullies have their own official registery; as UKC started for APBTs and ADBA started for APBTs the ABKC has started for the Bully. IF you buy a Bully make sure its ABKC or your getting a XL APBT which are equivelant to any bandog. She ask for a bully but people get confused by all the Xl APBTs calling themselves Bullies and APBTs.. So its important to be clear of what it is one really wants. If I was looking for a Bully if it wasnt ABKC registered then its not an official bully. JMO

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
IF size is what you want ... This kennel has APBTs and XL Bully scroll you can clearly see the difference; the bully is the only ABKC dog there..
American Pitbull Terrier breeder Kennel blue pitbull rednose pitbull champagne pitbull black pitbull Males & Stud Dogs XXL PITBULLS

XL bullies and APBTs here too: LOPEZ BULLY KENNEL BLUE PITBULLS FOR SALE PITBULL PUPPIES PITBULL KENNELS PITBULL PUPPY FOR SALE

Razor Edge Pit Bulls|Pitbulls For Sale|Pit Bulls For Sale|BluePit Bull Puppies For Sale|Pit Bull Puppies For Sale|UKC Pit Bull Puppies|Tri Color Pit Bulls|Blue Pit Bull Puppies|Razor Edge Pit Bull|Bully Pit Bull Puppies For Sale|Grey Nose Pit Bull Pu

are wanting a xl bully or xl apbt? cause well some xl apbts are pushing mastiff size:Welcome To Mealers Pitbull Farm

this should help you out; bullies IMO started in the dirty south and they are then on the west coast, but anyway ... Grand Kamarie Kennels - Links

They have the most legit Bully dogs as does cutdown kennels if pure size is your objective and you want a Bully not an APBT.
eh im not to fond of the dogs in the first link, but i really do like grand kamarie

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I agree^ they have some decent looking dogs. Lemme find out FH shopping for bullies lol.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
LOL nah.. just helping out.. If someone is looking for a bully I would like to help them get an official bully. Ya know? LOL I will have one when Im an old man but it most likely will be a whopper blooded bully ... LOL

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
LOL nah.. just helping out.. If someone is looking for a bully I would like to help them get an official bully. Ya know? LOL I will have one when Im an old man but it most likely will be a whopper blooded bully ... LOL
Addicted to whoppers huh ? Lol- I might be inclined to find one like we discussed haha

·
Registered
125 Posts
I believe we are the only bully breeders that health test our dogs right now, I know Tilo (Ruckus) did also at one point. I know a couple of breeders who plan to start but not anyone that breeds specifically for XL dogs.

·
Registered
125 Posts
LOL yeah and we really don't breed much. Our next breeding with Opha has been spoken for for sometime. Thanks for thinking of us!!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL yeah and we really don't breed much. Our next breeding with Opha has been spoken for for sometime. Thanks for thinking of us!!!
Semper Fi health tests and they are stingy with the offspring :D:thumbsup: You guys are doing good things with your dogs props to you on being proactive with health testing. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
with the new flying bans in effect is it even possible to fly a dog out to the netherlands from north america now?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh..the xxl pitbull is not a breed!! In the Netherlands we mostly have backyard breeders with huges XXL PITBULLS!!! How bigger how beter they think. Its not about the size...before i buy a Pitt i want to learn so much as possible about the breed an talk to different breeders. When i choose the right breeder i'll pick the puppy personal and take it home with me.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Oh..the xxl pitbull is not a breed!! In the Netherlands we mostly have backyard breeders with huges XXL PITBULLS!!! How bigger how beter they think. Its not about the size...before i buy a Pitt i want to learn so much as possible about the breed an talk to different breeders. When i choose the right breeder i'll pick the puppy personal and take it home with me.
Here is a thread with some reputable American Bully kennel links for you to look over the most important thing is finding a reputable breeder.

http://www.gopitbull.com/bullies-101/32595-american-bully-kennels.html

You can also review the class standards below .... Back Yard breeders will come up with anything to sell a dog so it's important to know who your dealing with and to know the breed your interested in. But there is no such thing as an XXL APBT nor is there such thing as an XXL American Bully. Both breeds adhere to two different standards and are completely different breeds. Best of luck to you in finding your new pup.

http://www.gopitbull.com/bullies-101/34185-american-bully-kennel-club-standard-classes.html

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts