Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning I noticed a lump about 1/3 of an inch across about 1/4 of an inch from Leo's groin area. Google hasn't really helped me and all I could find on this site was info on hematomas and microchips. Its definitely not a hematoma as it is very hard...not sure what it could be? I have to wait until the hubs is home as I do not have a vehicle. Does anybody have any info on a similar situation? Could it be an allergic reaction to something? We did switch the dogs to taste of the wild's blue bag which has fish in it...I think its a salmon formula or something? Not sure if this could influence it because Leo eats canned tuna and is fine. He also has runny stools. =/ help is appreciated until I can make it to the vet. I'm a paranoid mommy and I need reassurance.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
im not quite sure what it could be but good luck and let us know what the vet says!!

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Maybe its a Simple Limphnode, theres several near that Area...Hope it's nothing.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I keep looking for pictures of bulbous glands because I found that a lot of peoples male dogs have had those pop up but I can't find any real pictures? -sigh- and now ...this sounds strange...but it seems like it moved. Where its right on his private area.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I keep looking for pictures of bulbous glands because I found that a lot of peoples male dogs have had those pop up but I can't find any real pictures? -sigh- and now ...this sounds strange...but it seems like it moved. Where its right on his private area.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
How old is he?? You said it is in the groin area? Could be and undecended testicle :confused: unless he is neutered already then scratch that.....but if I remember correctly you had young pups.......Does he have both testicles? have you noticed?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts