Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few photos of my wife Lori working with Earl yesterday. It was great watching the two of them work with Leri because just over two weeks ago Lori was in the hospital with partial paralysis of her left leg. Shes making an unbelievably fast recovery. :woof:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great shots :D

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Doug, I'm glad to hear she's on the mend and is doing so well with recovery. Earl is getting even more handsome everyday. He's begining to look like an actual dog :( Puppy pictures are almost a thing in the past for me to look forward to.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Great pictures like always man...glad to hear your wife is making a quick recovery!!! Keep the action shots comin!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
OMG Earl is a handsome looking boy. Those are some great shots Doug I love them all but those actions ones are awsome.

I sure am glad to hear Lori is doing better.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
..... One of the sexiest dogs EVA! Lover seeing him work! You can tell he is totally digging it! Man what a great looking boy!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww Earl is so sexy, and I too am glad to hear your wife is making a very speedy recovery, way to go Lori, and keep up the awesmoe work with Earl, he is growing into a very handsome young man. :D

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Earl is such a stud I cant wait to see him full grown.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! It's great seeing Lori running around with Earl again. We had quite a scare a few weeks back and to see her recover so quickly is fantastic. I can believe Earl is going to be 8 months old this weekend and he's weighing in at 38Lbs.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
WOW that is great to see Lori doing so well, I am sure the exercise with Earl has helped along with the recovery, send her my best will ya! Earl look AWESOME!!! I am definitely repeating that breeding in 2012 I got some great dogs out that. I am so pleased to see him progress in training like he is I am so proud of him and appreciate the work you have put into him.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is that too heavy or too light? My female is 6 months and weighing in at 31.5 lbs.

On a sidenote. What brand are those collars? They look very secure, comfortable and easy to use.

Thanks.
It's actually neither. Puppy weight is reflective of the bloodline of the dog. A game bred pup will be much lighter than a pup with a bully bloodline. Earl at 8 months and 38lbs is pretty much on target for what we're expecting out of him. As for the collar, they're just no name 2 ply leather that I bought a few years back at The Buzzard out here in SoCal. I just ordered a 2 ½" 2ply leather collar from Newman's Dog Wear.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Earl is looking amazing!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts