Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share some recent pics, I will be picking my girl Peri up tonight, pics to follow soon :D

Here is Missy, my roomie's bitch, enjoying the sunshine :D

And my main man, Odie -

Enjoying the sunshine -

My boy, Pip -

I seez you mom-lady -

And how can I forget the Chi, Wolfe, such a trip :p -

Please pick me up mom-lady, pleaseeeee -

Thanks for looking :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol Well when I come to FL, will have to bring Wolfe so he can meet Dawn :D Thanks girl :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Cute pack! Odie is looking good! How do you go from no dogs to four dogs in a matter of a year LOL! your crazy girl! To much poop for me ;) lol! Do you still have the lab/pit mix and i thought there was another female apbt you had? Tye you got me all confused LMAO!

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Looking good Mah! Can't wait to see pix of Peri. Be safe on your trip, and let us know you've made it safely. Hugs and love.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Beautiful pics of your pack! Love the sunbathing :) can't wait to see peri! You must be so pumped :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cute pack! Odie is looking good! How do you go from no dogs to four dogs in a matter of a year LOL! your crazy girl! To much poop for me ;) lol! Do you still have the lab/pit mix and i thought there was another female apbt you had? Tye you got me all confused LMAO!
Thank you Shanon, and I guess people have enough faith in me to place dogs with me, lol. I am truly more than grateful for the opportunity to own all of them :D And no the pit/lab mix, Orion, went with my ex when he and I split up, I miss that boy like crazy, and I rehomed Phoebe, and couldn't take her back when I was ready for her, her adopted family loved her too much :D

Looking good Mah! Can't wait to see pix of Peri. Be safe on your trip, and let us know you've made it safely. Hugs and love.
Thanks mah, I am sooo happy with all of them, and I will get pics of Peri up soon I promise, trip went well, minus a few glitches, Peri is NOT a car riding fan like the boys, but we are gonna have to work on that, lol. HUgs and love :D

Beautiful pics of your pack! Love the sunbathing :) can't wait to see peri! You must be so pumped :)
Thanks Amy, the boys do love to soak up the sunshine :D OMG she is just to awesome, I <3 this girl, and her and the boys get along great :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Glad you made it safely mah. Even more glad Peri and the boys are getting along. Sucks she don't like car rides lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Great pics girly! Odie is getting so big!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad you made it safely mah. Even more glad Peri and the boys are getting along. Sucks she don't like car rides lol.
I am glad they all get along as well, and she will definately have to get used to it with us traveling to shows and stuff, lol.

Odie has grown so much! Gosh, he's such a handsome boy!
Thanks girl, I am loving the way he has matured and he is not done yet, ;)

Great pics girly! Odie is getting so big!!!!
lol Thanks Jessie, he is such an awesome boy :D

That chi is so cute it makes me sick. xD!
and course, I love your boys. :)
hahaha girl, he is really cute, and I am sooooo not a Chi fan, but he is super cool. My mom saw him today and she was all amazed out how calm and stuff he is, and she was impressed that he wasn't a barker :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahaha thanks Miguel, I did those for my grandma's funeral over a month ago, time to re-do them though, I really liked this purple :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol thanks Lisa, I am kinda partial to them, but I appreciate that :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts