Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the way Dosia's fur changes with the light. There was no clouds out today so it was really bright and he just looked so pretty today. :)

Lol he always points at birds

Natural stack

He looks chocolate :)

And just for compairison, an older pic in overcast light

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
He is a good looking boy? I love his whit toes, I fostered a dog that was seal like this. People thought he was chocolate half the time...he was the most random mix of dogs too! Lol, he was supposedly a pit/Aussie/chow/rottie/lab -a total mutt! But a cutie pie, I'll have to post a pic for ya :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I love how the sun does that too. Mel got some blond highlights when we were in the sun, I thought it was just me until we got back and someone asked what I did to his fur, lol. Could you imagine highlighting your dogs fur?? I am sure some idiots do it! Dosia is looking dogs love the good boy giving high five in the first one :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you guys :) lmao well I can't really say much I died my white cat to look like a pink leopard XD

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Thanks you guys :) lmao well I can't really say much I died my white cat to look like a pink leopard XD
hahahaha yeah see THAT is OK, but highlights?? and then trying to make it like its natural!?? lol Pink you can tell! hahaha

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Good lookin' Bulldog for sure, Seal is definitely an interesting color and one that complements D nicely.. Myles had a very tiny hint of it when he was a pup but by 3 or so months faded and by 5 months his coat went almost jet black except the white on his feet and chest.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I love his color too. One of our pups is seal and its like he is different every time we see him. last time he was here he looked so red where other times he is pitch black almost. Dosia is maturing real nice, love seeing pictures of him. He does look alot lighter in these pics , do you notice he gets darker in the winter and lightens up in the summer?

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
awesome shots. seeing these pics makes me want to make a flirt pole. :D

and i just noticed that ur from "BFE northern california", which part?

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Gorgeous Dog :D
Seal is one of my Favorite APBT colors :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahahaha yeah see THAT is OK, but highlights?? and then trying to make it like its natural!?? lol Pink you can tell! hahaha
Yea that'd be hella rediculous lol frosting your dogs hair :rofl:
Good lookin' Bulldog for sure, Seal is definitely an interesting color and one that complements D nicely.. Myles had a very tiny hint of it when he was a pup but by 3 or so months faded and by 5 months his coat went almost jet black except the white on his feet and chest.
Thank you :) I'm glad he finally straightened out and grew into those giraffe legs lol.
I love his color too. One of our pups is seal and its like he is different every time we see him. last time he was here he looked so red where other times he is pitch black almost. Dosia is maturing real nice, love seeing pictures of him. He does look alot lighter in these pics , do you notice he gets darker in the winter and lightens up in the summer?
Yea I have noticed that. It's like he gets sun faded like my hair lol.
awesome shots. seeing these pics makes me want to make a flirt pole. :D

and i just noticed that ur from "BFE northern california", which part?
You should ;) doggies love flirt poles. My old dog at 11 years old would still bomb off the porch and go after the flirt pole :)
I'm up in northern CA by Chico.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I got a soft spot for dark-coated dogs, so of course I love Dosia! Reminds me of my old gal Onyx I had. He's looking so damn good girl, keep up the good work!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
You should ;) doggies love flirt poles. My old dog at 11 years old would still bomb off the porch and go after the flirt pole :)
I'm up in northern CA by Chico.
yeah i just asked my boyfriend last night if he would help me build one. although he said he liked the spring pole idea better lol. we'll see which i get ;) and im in the north sac area so i know where chico is :roll:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Beautiful man there. My bitch has the same red in her. I want to preserve that. Does he have any brindle in him?

By in him, I meant his background, not coat. And how much does he weigh?
There are a few Brindle dogs in his ped but there are actually more red dogs than brindle. He weighed in at 73.2lbs at his last vet visit which was pretty recent. He's freakin huge lol.
Dosia looks great! And I love his color as well, he's a very handsome boy! <3
Thanks Celeste :) he loves you too. How's the doggies doin? We should practice soon. I miss you guys.
I got a soft spot for dark-coated dogs, so of course I love Dosia! Reminds me of my old gal Onyx I had. He's looking so damn good girl, keep up the good work!
Thanks Bev. Man I wish D looked like Onyx. Man what a gorgeous dog she was. :hug:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah i just asked my boyfriend last night if he would help me build one. although he said he liked the spring pole idea better lol. we'll see which i get ;) and im in the north sac area so i know where chico is :roll:
Cool. You could make both :) my flirt pole is just a piece of PVC pipe ducktape and a shoe lace loll.
Oh wow your actually not that far from me.

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Love the action shots Krystal.
D looks amazing as always. :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Cool. You could make both :) my flirt pole is just a piece of PVC pipe ducktape and a shoe lace loll.
Oh wow your actually not that far from me.
lol @ the shoe lace. maybe we'll hit up the home depot this weekend and get some supplies. and yeah only like and hour or 2 away depending on how u drive haha :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts