Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a tornado warning in our area and I'm a bit freaked out right now. We lost power twice and it looks totally crazy outside. Just wanted to say I love you guys and if you don't see me for a bit, I probly just lost my power. Our house is in a spot that we should be totally fine but it looks like we may have to start gathering up some candles. :hug: love you guys hopefully it won't touch down and everyone around the area is ok.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
good luck you guys :( weve never had tornados here until a couple of weeks ago.. this has been a really bad year (with the weather) hopefully itll just blow over

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I am watching the weather! I am here if you guys need anything ;)

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys. It's pretty scary, I hope it just blows over.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wow, that's scary! Praying for you! Probably a good thing we don't get hurricanes here... I would be a complete basket case and would probably need some heavy sedatives if I was in your position... lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
scary, stay safe hope it passes without damaging anything.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Hang on tight and stay safe! Hope you guys are ok.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far every things a ok. We have a tornado watch till tomorrow but the weather has lightened up quite a bit so no more worries. I have some cool pics of some funnel clouds I'll post in the morning.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Post those pics !!!! Glad you good.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
You guys still there, everything good? What's up with that kind of weather in sunny Cali? Don't have a basement to hide in either I suppose...

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So we had a tiny tornado. The only thing it took out was the clear wire tower so I didn't have internet all day yesterday lol. I'm way glad we didn't get anything bad I totally don't have a basement.

Here's the hail smashing down on us

making the yard white

Here's the funnel cloud caught by the news, this is about 8 miles south of the house.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts