Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
lowrider isnt a bloodline its a type of dog that has either been selected and line bred to produce dogs born with physical deformities[extreme low and wide] or dogs that have been outcrossed to achieve these traits in a quicker manor from other breeds that have been bred for the same traits[old english bulldog,english bulldog]...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for clearing that up...i dint know, some kid was trying to sell me an "o.g lowrider pitbull" im like what the fuck is that?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
*COESR* said:
some kid was trying to sell me an "o.g lowrider pitbull" im like what the fuck is that?
maybe it's a o.g sureno pitbull dog from echo park that drives a slamed 64chevy impalla with triple gold daytons,slicks back his blue doggy coat with 3 flowers and sports a blue bandana on his big blocky doggy head..

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
cane76 said:
maybe it's a o.g sureno pitbull dog from echo park that drives a slamed 64chevy impalla with triple gold daytons,slicks back his blue doggy coat with 3 flowers and sports a blue bandana on his big blocky doggy head..
Cane, you bad!!! LOL :angeldevi

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
cane76 said:
lol nice :roll:

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
cane76 said:
LMFAO HAHAHA WOOOO, I can't breathe.....:rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts