Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Lucy passed her TDI yesterday! After over a year of talking about it I got Lucy tested and she passed her TDI. I can't wait to start working her I know she will love it. Yesterday was a great day, best day I or Lucy has had in a long time, and she performed superbly and got tons of treats and lovins. I am so proud of my girl she is the best dog I have ever had!!!!

ignore me i looked all jacked up I've been super sick lately but lucy looks good :)

Attachments

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
Super Moderator
4,563 Posts
Congrats!!! Lucy looks VERY proud of herself. :)

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats!!! Lucy looks VERY proud of herself. :)
thank you :)

Ha. I love how Lucy's all like "Yeah, that's right, I totally owned this, man!" :) Congrats.
haha ya she is awesome she is the most... regal looking dog, I will randomly walk around the corner in my house to find her sitting perfectly, legs perfect apart head held just right (as in I could balance a book on it). She is a trip I love her to no end!!!! :hug:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great job! Congrats :D

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOO HOO!!! Congrats to both you and Lucy!!! I know you guys are going to love it.
thank you, i'm super excited, and the cool thing is after they send her paperwork back they say they will send me a list of places that have requested a therapy dog

Great job! Congrats :D
thanks I'm super excited :roll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts