·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Very cute :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! LadyRampage is really awesome and we are excited to have a second pupy from her! Lucy is super cuddly and chatty. Charlie is doing really well with her, but she is so little and has no manners lmao. She bit his face and made him bleed then I corrected her and he thought he was in trouble. Right now he is cuddling with her crate while she is asleep!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
shes adorable!!! :D

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Dont you let her beat up on Charlie... he will have emotion scarring!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sooo did you get any sleep last night?? hahahahaha!!!!

On a serious note, I couldn't have asked for a better home for her. You both have down OUTSTANDING with Charlie, keep in contact with me all the time, are always learning, and are having fun the entire time!!! I have no doubt that Lucy will give you a few headaches along the way, but I still want to see some painted toenails on her...no not Charlie, you big meanie!!! lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very cute little pup. I love the first pic.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Lance she is freakin adorable, thank you for sharing pics finally :D And yeah I wanna see painted toenails too. I am happy for you and look forward to seeing you guys at shows. hahha we won't be in the same class though :p

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yea I'm not painting them! Will start her show career at nationals hopefully. Conformation seems to be awesome right now tho it's a little hard to know for
Sure this young. Willie appears to produce really nice dogs can't wait to see her grow!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't get much sleep, but tonight I'm hopeful! No accidents so far as well. Charlie doesn't get to play with her for awhile. She is way too small, and obnoxious! She pierced his ear already. All she does is eat and sleep with like 1 hr of running around a day lol. She is so sweet and cuddly it's ridiculous. One thing I like about getting em as a pup they seem to bond very strongly to their people. She already prefers sydney to me lol. I do the work she gets the attention

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol @ Lisa and Lance I am glad no accidents and she is gonna be a handful. And yep Oden will be makin his debut at Nationals too. I am excited :D

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Umm I have to out Lance... He said Lucy's head is weird shaped..lmao I do believe he said something along the lines of her head being able to fit in as the conehead family pet..lmao Making fun of baby like that, no wonder she cuddles with Sydney more..lmao

I'm jealous that she hasn't went to the bathroom in the crate, I just don't understand how I let the easy to housebreak pups go, they need to stay here...lmao

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
All these puppies, they're making me jealous! Sounds like you'll give her an awesome home, she's adorable! Congratulations

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Umm I have to out Lance... He said Lucy's head is weird shaped..lmao I do believe he said something along the lines of her head being able to fit in as the conehead family pet..lmao Making fun of baby like that, no wonder she cuddles with Sydney more..lmao

I'm jealous that she hasn't went to the bathroom in the crate, I just don't understand how I let the easy to housebreak pups go, they need to stay here...lmao
Haha! She peed on the blanket this morning when Sydney pulled her out of her crate and slept with her on the couch. I plead the fifth about claiming Lucy had an alien head that would make her fit in with the cone heads! It is so round on top lol!!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All these puppies, they're making me jealous! Sounds like you'll give her an awesome home, she's adorable! Congratulations
Thank you and you can borrow her just bring her back crate trained! She is small but it is all lungs! She can cry for hours in her crate at night! Also Charlie wont mind her leaving :p... She bites his man parts and hangs on I seriously can't let her out of my lap while he is in the room. He is sooo good with her it's nice. He just stands and let's her bite his face and legs and picks her. If she gets too rough he flips her over and smells her. I let them interact for a few minutes each day; don't want to push his patients while she is so tiny haha.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
sooo cute!! love her and her name!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts