Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know I haven't been hear in awhile just been busy. I stop by just don't say much. Here are a few pics. I had treats in my hand so I had thier attention for a few minutes.

I was trying to get Luke to do his "aroooooo" but Jesse wouldn't allow it.

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
Registered
771 Posts
Its been awhile, but i still love your doggies.

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
notice the chair... Jesse's new thing...think he's been cooped up too long.. Boy I can't wait till spring I think he can't wait either.

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Everyone!!!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
It is about time you put up some new pictures of Luke and Jesse. I love both of them but Luke gawd I love that boy. I think it is eyes something about them just call to me. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
224 Posts
they look like the kids during picture day saying "come on now how long is this going to take" lol. beautiful dogs

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
My girls say, well it is about time their men are back :)

Cute as usual!

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awww, they are so darn handsome. I LOVE Jesse's lips and Luke has that laid back look. Both are just to adorable. Thanks for sharing. :)
Omg those lips............. Jesse gets shoe laces... sometimes there long and my husband can't stand it..lol. I have paper towels on every room of the house. Jesse and his waterworks....lol He starts drooling when he smells human food.. it's crazy

HAHAHAHAHA Damn that boy sure stole the show didnt he! LOL

Thats Jesse.... always stealing the show.

Those dogs have the sweetest most defined faces.... gorgeous!
awwww thanks

It is about time you put up some new pictures of Luke and Jesse. I love both of them but Luke gawd I love that boy. I think it is eyes something about them just call to me. Thanks for sharing.
It must be the eyes... he looks at me and I just melt....everytime.. lol

they look like the kids during picture day saying "come on now how long is this going to take" lol. beautiful dogs
They are it's fuuny..... they crack me up

My girls say, well it is about time their men are back :)
awwwwwww.... Cute as usual!
Thanks Girls Kisses coming your way.... We love u!!!!

Jesse and Luke say thanks for the love!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts