Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time since I was here last. Hope everyone is doing well.

Reactions: American_Pit13

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Its has been a LONG time! Great to see the kids :D

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
WOW!! Yes, it has been a long time! Glad to see you're all doing ok! We miss ya girl!

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!!

Hi Mikado, I will try not to stay away so long. The boys are doing good. Luke's just clam and cool and Jesse I have to chase around like he's a toddler. He's into everything. He's a destroyer!!!! V looks beautiful!!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Thanks Bullybabe. V is everything I could want in a APBT. Luke reminds me so much of Mikado. He looks like he doesn't have a care in the world. So Jesse is a pipsqueek huh? That is funny well I guess for you it isn't.

What have you been up too?

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes Jesse is a pipsqueek...lol. He's a good boy and he makes me laugh..he's very funny. Luke doesn't have a care in the world unless there's a cat in the yard or a squirrel or a deer. Then he turns into the Lukinater. (I'm typing this from my phone so it may come out weird)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
You type very well from a phone. I wish I could say I do the same...not so much. I just tell people that I type like I talk I leave out words all the time. lol

I miss Mikado he made me laugh he was a clown. Vendetta is very proper most of the time.

How old is Luke now?

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Luke is turn 6 in May. I can't believe he is 6...seems like he was just a pup. Mikado was a handsome boy.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I wondered if he was around that age. Man 6yrs old alread where does time go?

Thank you for the compliment on Mikado.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts