Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they had a bit of a war over Crush's favourite toy his Lobster.lol

Crush lost this war, actually I think the lobster lost this war ....poor crush lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Lobster. Always the first casualty of war.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes now im gonna have to be on the hunt for a new one lol , I should have bought 2 but ya never know what is gonna be the one lol. Lunas was a pink poodle with a dress on she loved that thing and crush well it was this lobster lol.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Aww is that from target? I just saw one the other day when I bought a monkey with rope arms and a duckie lol cute cute. I can't wait to see crush's ear crop once its fully fully healed.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol no we dont have target up here I think I got it from walmart im like 80% sure thats where it came from lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
OMG! Crush is HUGE, what are you feeding that boy? He's growing so dang fast. He was a little puppy just days ago. He's turning into a VERY handsome boy.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG! Crush is HUGE, what are you feeding that boy? He's growing so dang fast. He was a little puppy just days ago. He's turning into a VERY handsome boy.
I know lol I thought he was so small too he looked so skinny but got him weighed the other day when stitches came out and he was at 38lbs lol. just recently switched him to raw and he is eating much better then when he was on kibble so he will probably gain a bit pretty fast here lol. { he looks skinny to me but I guess im just used to looking at my chubby luna and cali lol}

·
Registered
471 Posts
Awe Poor Crush , wish we could see his face too though ; ] .. and still Luna looks so clam even when she's pullin on a toy .. 3rd picture down looks like she about to take a nap lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aww! They are looking great Angel! I wish I could see Crushes ears though! Ahh! How are they looking?
there is a thread with crush's ears , lol his big reveal Its in the picture section

Awe Poor Crush , wish we could see his face too though ; ] .. and still Luna looks so clam even when she's pullin on a toy .. 3rd picture down looks like she about to take a nap lol
she is very calm all the time , really that play session involved her standing there hodling the toy and crush trying his hardest to get it . Luna doesnt destroy toys lol crush did that trying to rip it from her lol. She has always been that way even as a young pup never gets really crazy like the others, main reason why I think she would do great as a therapy dog for the elderly she is very social but mellow.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I'm amazed at dogs who don't destroy toys. I have a friend with a rottweiler who has had a teddy bear for years. If it wasn't for the dirt and slobber on it it would be in mint condition. My two? Gone in seconds.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ya luna has always been great with toys, if it wasnt for her siblings she would have alot more toys lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts