Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Luna just started her heat cycle tonight. She is bleeding (just a little) I am stressed because her appointment to get spayed is scheduled for Monday, and I was pray pray prayin she wouldnt go into heat by then. I'm calling the place tomorrow about it all, because she cant get spayed during her cycle, I'm sure. I'm a little upset because I know it's the best for her health to get fixed before the first cycle. I read some entries about dogs in heat... but I am looking for some advice from you guys who have been through this. She is a beautiful dog, but I am not breeding. Right now shes got on a pair of my underwear with a hole cut for her tail... any input on how long she will bleed and what I can do to make her comfortable?

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you so much for the info on hot pants! i knew there had to be something like that out there. underwear has been awful. last night i put a pad in the underwear, she was fine with it all when she was in my room sleeping but when i put her in her crate she whipped off the underwear and ate, yes ate, the pad (but not the wings). so now im just hoping that is going to digest okay. i already called to cancel her appointment. im glad the health risks arent as bad as they let on, and i would also like her to mature more as well! she is NUTTY

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I called them yesterday to put it off until the end of july but I'm going to call again to put it off a bit longer til the end of august.. thanks so much for the info everyone. diapers have been doing the trick!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.