Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered a collar from imosh awhile ago and it finally arrived today. Love it , I know spikes arent for everyone but they sure are for me :)

i woke her up for all of this and she was so over the photo session by this one lol

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Lookin' good!!

I love your dogs. They are gorgeous all of them!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG IT does look sexy on her, I like spikes just not ones that big but I do love it on her :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG IT does look sexy on her, I like spikes just not ones that big but I do love it on her :D
Ya I dont like the huge 5 '' spikes lol this is about as big as Ill go with those , this is just her pretty collar lol she wont be wearing this much those spikes hurt lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol girl, I can imagine those could take out an eye, I do LOVE it on her though, she is rockin that new bling :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
umm cali n pep maybe , loki thats your department.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Great looking collar!

·
Bully Enemy #1
157 Posts
I am not much of a spiked collar person but that looks pretty good on your Luna!!!!! I have been wanting to buy a white leather collar for awhile.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Love it! How much was it?
It was $79 I think after it got converted to canadian and addd the shiping I paid about $110 not bad { i shopped around and thay was actually a really good price}

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Damn Angel.. looks dope yo! Not a fan of those type of collars, but maybe only cause my dogs would straight up shank me with them. Luna is gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks adrian , lol @ shank , this collar deff isnt one for cuddle time . LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts