Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got it in last week but just got around to pictures the other day.

was hard to get her to stand still she in heat and hasnt been able to play with her buddys and is going crazy lol, so much energy we played on the spring pole for a good hour and she was still wanting to go for more lol.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Yikes that is a killer collar! Lol I saw nothing but pink and SPIKES

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
LOVE IT!!!! omg back when i had the poodle i as looking everywere for something JUST like that

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks lol, I love pink so when i seen this I had to order it. She dont get to wear it much though its not really a play friendly collar lol but i think the pink leopard print suits her, Hint hint Nizmo LOL, would look awesome in a nylon flat buckle style collar ;)

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOVE IT!!!! omg back when i had the poodle i as looking everywere for something JUST like that
ebay lol , i always find whatim looking for there, just check where its comming from , i made the mistake ontime to order from hong kong and the leather was actually " rubber or some fake plastic type stuff" i try and find USA or canada , found a couple from australia that were nice too.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
OUCH is right! lol, she is a beauty no matter what collar :)

·
3,272 Posts
ebay lol , i always find whatim looking for there, just check where its comming from , i made the mistake ontime to order from hong kong and the leather was actually " rubber or some fake plastic type stuff" i try and find USA or canada , found a couple from australia that were nice too.
Wish idda know when I had her, I just ordered cheza a blocky dog collar so that the last new collar she gets in a hot min with THAT price tag lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know I bought luna a collar from imosh that one hurt when it was time to pay lol, I went to ebay shortly after that purchase. ebay and nizmo lol.

·
3,272 Posts
I know I bought luna a collar from imosh that one hurt when it was time to pay lol, I went to ebay shortly after that purchase. ebay and nizmo lol.
Ya it took me about 2 years but I finally figured Cheza earned her worth here. Now to wait it take sooo long but the product is amazing. worth it but I'm an impatient gal lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
I love it how is the qaulity .. im thinkin about ordering spikes for xmas photos =] I love them

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
this one isnt the best quality but i bought for the pattern over the quality here lol . This one has a plastic type material over the leather its kinda shiny not sure if you could tell in the pics. But i think it cost me under $20 with shipping, i dont expect this to hold up well like my good leather ones do but its for pictures not walking . The nice leather ones I have bought cost me around $50 -$60 on there but compared to the $150 i spent with imosh for the same quality it isnt bad. For christmas pictures you could get away with the cheaper ones if thats all you want it for { id just walk with a smaller collar or choker if you walk with that collar on lol} my dogs have double chain martingales so we just leave those on all the time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts