Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Left my office at 11:00AM today so I took Ivy over to the Lazy Dog Cafe for a few beers. Ivy is now [edit] 10 1/2 [edit] months old and weighing in at 38Lbs. I don't know why I originally posted 7 1/2 months?

She's gotta be my dog! Look how excided she gets over beer!

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
man shes a pretty girl dude, I loved the first pic the most

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
Very great looking dog bro...Thats a nice place lol I like it....THe first pic is incredible...Ugot some nice dogs man

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Man Ivy looks great! And again, I wish there was dog friendly restaurants around me! I would love that!

Dude every time I pop a beer open Chino is up in my business non stop. Almost makes me want to give em one for his first bday ;) jk

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man Ivy looks great! And again, I wish there was dog friendly restaurants around me! I would love that!

Dude every time I pop a beer open Chino is up in my business non stop. Almost makes me want to give em one for his first bday ;) jk
Thanks! All my dogs have always loved beer and I can't blame them it tastes great! When we go to Lazy Dog they always get a little beer like a table spoon or two.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Thanks! All my dogs have always loved beer and I can't blame them it tastes great! When we go to Lazy Dog they always get a little beer like a table spoon or two.
LOL I don't drink very often but I love the "designer" beers, and every time I pop open one Chino is up in my face. I keep telling him, "wait for your bday" and there's been a few times where he almost got to it, with me watching a movie or a game, and he thinks he can sneak it off the table. I think most pitties would get smashed with us if they could hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
hey which one do you go to? the one in westminster or orange?
The Westminster location is closer to my home, but we always go to the Orange Lazy Dog because they have a much larger and nicer patio. The Westminster location has a very small dog friendly area and I would not recommend it. Most everyone at the Orange restaurant knows and loves both Lux and Ivy. Great food and their Red Dog beer is brewed by Firestone so it's very good.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Wow she is beautiful!! Looks like she is in very good shape

1 - 20 of 22 Posts