Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
They spelled 'through' wrong.

Lol. I feel like theyre one of those flashy site kennels...be careful with those ones.

BY THE WAY MISTER! Isnt it past your bedtime? Dont you have school?! LOL. :p

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
I kinda like haze I can just see the potential he has to be a well built dog. I like big boys color, but thats about it he looks like his eyes are about to crap out. What do you think about their dogs?

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
I like the dogs! They have a mikelands dog that I REALLY like, not bowed or anything. The site is not so flashy, and the dogs are well built.... They look like pockets but aren't that short. Didn't spend a lot of time on the site, but I like em so far.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Oh Snap! :snap: LMAO yeah go to bed past your bed time! lol

How can you tell me this is not mixed with mastiff or American Bulldog!
COLOSSUS

But I really like this male! very pretty
BLADE

Pretty!!
FRENCHY

They have some nice dog and some JUNK, but the problem with a kennel like this that advertises Lycan as their blood line is there is no consistency in what they produce. they are all over the map with what they breed. What also is funny is they say conformation is the most important and they compete in the UKC and ADBA, they must mean wp and not conformation. They dogs do not fit any UKC or ADBA standard.

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
You think that one is bad, you should look at this one I came across. The last dog on the page. BLUE JADE BULLY KENNEL - FOR SALE

To the OP, I like Blade. Like PK said, they have some decent dogs and some not so decent.
Shouldn't be knocking on the dogs guys, that aint cool. That dog at BlueJade wasnt even the poor looking, he was just wet in the pic. They had a couple pups for sale, I thought they are really good looking pups and are at a very reasonable price, ears done and all too.

·
Registered
224 Posts
though i dont like there dogs i can say i have seen them for the past 10 years.
they have been around awhile and have never heard anything bad about lycan kennels,
that is if these are the same guys.....

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love their dogs! :love:

I would consider buying one.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
You asked so, its a bully site. If thats what you want ok but not APBT. Another thing I noticed right off is that their first option to view is the breedings page. Why put that first if your not in it for the money. I wouldn't have one of those dogs if they gave it to me,but hey im an originalist!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
You asked so, its a bully site. If thats what you want ok but not APBT. Another thing I noticed right off is that their first option to view is the breedings page. Why put that first if your not in it for the money. I wouldn't have one of those dogs if they gave it to me,but hey im an originalist!
Ohhh I knew there was something that just didn't click right about the site even for a bully site. The breedings page is the first. Good eye Andy.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Those are the things I look for, whats important to the site owner, apparently in this case breeding, then their dogs!

now dont get me wrong the dogs look healthy and well taken care for and if you want a bully well go ahead, just not what I like. I like the real deal.

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those are the things I look for, whats important to the site owner, apparently in this case breeding, then their dogs!

now dont get me wrong the dogs look healthy and well taken care for and if you want a bully well go ahead, just not what I like. I like the real deal.
Link me to the real deal? :roll:

·
Registered
261 Posts
i like em their dogs look great.... specially grey ghost and diva.....but be careful you never know

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
No offense, just conversing, but isn't there a lot of controversy over TNT being the real deal? Again, not trying to make ya mad, just askin'.

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. I would also like to add that if we are to truly seperate the breeds we must stop comparing the two. If we look at the APBT and the Ambully as seperate breeds, like APBT fanciers so desperately try to stress that they are, then there would be no issue as to what the "real deal" is.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
If we look at the APBT and the Ambully as seperate breeds, like APBT fanciers so desperately try to stress that they are, the there would be no isuue as to what the "real deal" is.
I second that.

Of course their is debate over the TNT line. Anytime a blue dog succeeds in the box their will be debate.

Reactions: performanceknls

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
All the ppl I know that have TNT are turning on the line and no longer WANT to produce them. Well, there are two ppl I know staying true to their line. Great Post Joe

1 - 20 of 38 Posts