Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike Vick has just been indicted in a dog fight probe and i think that he should be either lynched, drowned, shot, smashed to death, or electrucuted because that is how he and his associates from "Bad Newz Kennelz" treated their dogs after they would lose a fight or if they would "scratch" the fight by chickening out. I am going to post the Indictment but some of it is a bit gory and explains unthinkable cruelty to animals, mainly the APBT. This is why we need regulation on who breeds our beloved APBT and under this regulation you should have to account for every dog you breed and exactly where every dog goes, also any owner of a pitbull should be required to have their dog microchipped and have their personal name attached to the microchip so incase of an attack we will immediatly know who is responisble and we can stop using this misunderstood breed as a scapegoat for the humans who train them to attack and kill.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/vick20070717-2.pdf (indictment)

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2007-07-17-vick-indicted_N.htm (story) :stick: Mike Vick I hope you go to prison and i hope the NFL has enough balls to expell you from their league...I hope you never play another game of football for money the rest of your pitiful hopeless meaningless life you have chose to lead. You have so much talent and you threw it all away just like an IGNORANT ASSHOLE which seems to be the image you and your younger brother are painting of your family. As far as im concerned i would kill you with my own bare hands if i was legally capable of doing so.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
I think some form of good shocking after losing any games for the rest of his carreer would be fun!!

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
OMG that's sick. I hate people. I wonder what they will actually do to him? I'm sure it will be a lot less than what he deserves.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Vickz a hoe he needs to be shot slapped wat really needs to happen is him and his family memebers should be chained up and forced to fight each other til the death friggin idiot he is:curse:

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I would love to torture him and anyone else involved. I can think of all sorts of horrible things that would be enjoyable to do to him. Most likly all he will get is a fine no big deal for someone with money like he has and prbably nothing else while the poor dogs pay the price. Sick SOB.

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
He should be decapitated with a dull butter knife!!! :woof:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Most likely he will get five years and jail. And wont be able to have any more animals ever again. I think thats what they will do.

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
MijakaX said:
Most likely he will get five years and jail. And wont be able to have any more animals ever again. I think thats what they will do.
Not when you have more money than you need. Maybe a month in jail (Maybe) and probation...

·
4,389 Posts
I love that video. I wonder what it is about a person that makes them able to do that type of stuff?

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
smokey_joe said:
I love that video. I wonder what it is about a person that makes them able to do that type of stuff?
When your RICH you think your on top of the world...That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

·
4,389 Posts
ericschevy said:
When your RICH you think your on top of the world...That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
It just seems like you have to be missing some kind of basic human emotion/instinct/chromosome (I don't know, something. Maybe balls of his own...) to be able to do such horrible things to a living creature. I mean, fighting the dogs was about the nicest thing he did to them. If I had been one of his dogs, I would have probably rather died fighting than being drowned or electrecuted by that loser. And what about the "cooperating witnesses?" They're just as guilty, but they'll probably get aways scott free just cause they were willing to give a little info on him. They should all fry.

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
smokey_joe said:
It just seems like you have to be missing some kind of basic human emotion/instinct/chromosome (I don't know, something. Maybe balls of his own...) to be able to do such horrible things to a living creature. I mean, fighting the dogs was about the nicest thing he did to them. If I had been one of his dogs, I would have probably rather died fighting than being drowned or electrecuted by that loser. And what about the "cooperating witnesses?" They're just as guilty, but they'll probably get aways scott free just cause they were willing to give a little info on him. They should all fry.
I watched a documentary on this study that was done on serial murderers and psychotics and it was found that 9 times out of 10 there were signs when they were kids. It was found that as kids these types of people would torture animals. I guess it's a good thing that he was stopped before it was too late. Food for thought..LOL

Yeah, these kinds of people are definitely missing something, 5 beers short of a six pack. I'll give him one simply cause he can dress himself, I think..LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
smokey_joe said:
he's a extremly competitive idividual who makes his money in a physicaly aggresive job.he probably likes violence and likes to fight and is not hurt by waTCHing what he precives as weak dogs die.I dont know,i could be wrong though....

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
I just rec'd this off another email forum:

Responding to public outcry over dog-fighting allegations of one of its signature athletes, Nike said this morning it is suspending next month's release of Michael Vick's new shoe.

The Beaverton-area athletic wear giant issued a statement calling the allegations against the Atlanta Falcon quarterback "highly disturbing" but had not terminated its contract with Vick because he deserved "the same due process as any citizen."

"We have however made the decision to suspend the release of the Zoom Vick V and related marketing communications, " the company said in the four-sentence statement. It declined further comment.

The shoe was scheduled to be put on store shelves Aug. 23 at a suggested price of $100.

Nike's move comes two days after a federal grand jury indicted Vick and three other men of knowingly operating an illegal animal fighting operation, gambling on the results and acquiring pitbulls for the events. The indictment says the dogs died after fights, sometimes as a result of electrocutions or drownings.

According to Sports Illustrated, Vick's endorsements totaled $7 million this year, the largest of which was his contract with Nike.

·
4,389 Posts
Ya, I heard that on CNN or something. It's been there all day. It said that the ASPCA has had a larger public outcry to this than any other animal tradgedy in history. More people are responding to this than the animals left stranded by Katrina. The ASPCA's website was down for a while yesterday and today b/c of so many people trying to log on at the same time. Maybe if anything good comes of this, it will be that people will start to get involved and crack down on dog fighting. I think that usually, when dog fighting is brought into the spotlight, it showcases the brutality of the animals. Maybe this is the first some people have heard of the torture the animals associated with it are put through.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Wat a Friggin asshole they should cut his balls off and feed it to the pitbulls he harmed friggin hoe he's a piece of :poop: and should be locked up but knowing him he probably has the judges working for him what a jack ass I Love The Video

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 32 Posts