Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Been too busy with life that I never got a chance to post or ask question here. Trolling once in a while:). Mack is 6 months now and growing fast. I have a question though... Whenever people visit our house, Mack pee's because he is excited to see other folks.. Even just after I let him out:confused: It sucks that I have to send him outside when people come by. Hope this is a phase. Any help would be greatly appreciated:D.

Hoser!

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Get him better socialized with exciting things. I just got a little 6 month old female that was an excited pee'er. I took her to the feed store and where ever to get her to experience more and not be so excited over everything. Couple weeks later no pees :D

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for thre quick reply:) I will get him out more often. Its just that I'm waiting for the last shot.. I was told I should get one more parvo shot just in case.. Not sure if its a sales pitch but better safe than sorry..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.