Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw Krystal's flirt pole for Dosia on here so I made one using her's as a kinda blue print.
So, excuse my fat butt in some of the pics, but here is Ecko enjoying his new toy.

Stretching before his work out.

Intent on the pig ear aka lure...

I have to pee first Ma...

But tuck boogie in the wide open...

Pretending not to care

Gaining interest

Mama 2 has the camera...

I'ma git it...

Smells good...

MINE

You want me to jump?

Meh, OK

This works for the cat, I'll try it

The faces...

Then I let him have it to chew as a reward...

I'm so proud of my boy. He usually has no drive at all. I added food and then created a little drive. He didn't last long. LOL!
Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Awesome pics! I need to make a flirt pole one of these days. The dogs love the spring pole but the flirt pole could be a lot more fun for the dogs (and amusing for me).

I love his face!

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried a spring pole, but Ecko wasn't interested at all. When I took the Flirt Pole behind my property and he was down for chasing the pig skin. LOL!
It's very entertaining and he makes the weirdest faces. You should totally do it. Costs next to nothing. Twine, PVC piping, and some kinda lure.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My boy goes crazy for the flirt pole, it's quite possibly the best 10 bucks I've spent for him, great workout for him and lots of amusement for me.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Haha those pictures are great! Love the warm up stretch!! His faces are awesome!!! Good job finding something that works for him. Even if it's just for a little bit :)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
great pics! glad to see him taking to it :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG girl these pics are awesome, way to go Ecko :D

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm still looking for that ONE thing that will make him not want to stop. LOL!
He's the laziest dog I know. 0 drive.
I've had him for about 2 years now and these are the first action shots I've ever got. LOL!
Thanks everyone. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol girl, put beef jerkey on the end of that flirt :p

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
nice!... i need to get some pics of Diesel flirtin it up.. he's insane

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I used a pig ear this time, and pretty much any food gets him excited. He followed me out, chased it little and then sat down like "give it up Ma, I'm done".

I'll give the jerky bit a shot though. ANYTHING to get him to play for more then 5 minutes at a time. Sooooo lazy. LOL!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i dont need anything but rope.. lol

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wish Ecko was that easy. He really has no drive. I've seen him chase rabbits out of the yard and considered buying a rabbit pelt from the craft store. Not sure if it's the same though. LOL!
I'm jealous Clint I know your dogs gots moves. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts