Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just remade my whole website, but the way I did it I lost all my link that I had on my links page.

If you have a favorite collar place you recommend, toys, educational sites, pedigree sites, whatever please link them in this thread so I can look into possibly adding them to my site.

( I am still working on putting it all back together lol)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx guys :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
This is my favorite collar site

Nizmos K9 Supply
Hes already got his spot :D

Lol yeah I added that in last night about the additions :D I waited on your kennel because I remembered last time you said I needed a better banner lmao so I knew you would post up what you wanted :D

Did you see where it states I co own the girls with you? Each of those " co owned with" links to your kennel as well :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks Good Holly I like the Pink LOL ...
Ya it was the one template I like out of 400 lmao. I was tired of doing everything on my old one and was like screw this, I am making a new site lol. This was actually a wedding one, but I think it worked to fit me and my dogs :D

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
HA, it does link to my kennel! lol
Yeah I need someone to make me some new banners because I am useless when it comes to that stuff. You can use that banner for now if you want and when I get a new one I will let you know. I need to update my site it is a mess!!

For those that don't know her link is in her sig ;)

Home

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Holly, some of your headers are running into the links on your site.
Btw, who do you host with? o_O I never understood how hosting worked nor building websites..I only know how to make Templates on Dream weaver and simple graphical banners, buttons and little things. X.X

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Holly, some of your headers are running into the links on your site.
Do you have a screen shot? Everything looks ok on mine and Jeremys computers, but it views differently to each persons browser.

I use Yahoo and Yahoo website builder.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can always use links for good products.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Do you have a screen shot? Everything looks ok on mine and Jeremys computers, but it views differently to each persons browser.

I use Yahoo and Yahoo website builder.
Yes, let me get it for you. Chances are it is the computer I am on that is making it look diffrent since this is a pretty old laptop.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Yeah thats the computer your using or something. It doesn't have the font I use so thats whatever if defaults to in the size I am using. It may do that to anyones computer than doesn't have my font.

This is what it should look like.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts