1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Maggie at 10 weeks

Little baby girl,

My now 14 year old!!! How time flies!!!

Morgan(14) and Brandy(12) who died of cancer in Feb. That's why we got little Maggie.

5 month old Maggie.

·
Registered
260 Posts
She's so beautiful! She seems really photogenic as well. :)

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
gorgeous, me myself, I like em when they get bigger. Love all stages, but I appreciate the older, toned, obedient stage more than the cute, cuddly, clumsy puppy stage. Love the photos.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She's definately not perfectly obedient, but has never had a clumsy puppy stage. I've owned game bred dogs since the eighties and they all had that gangly clumsy stage. Maggie has a lot of Ch Staff on the bottom and King Lion and RE on top. Picked her up at 10 weeks and she was running like an adult. Never seen a pup like that,Super coordinated. Puppies normally waddle around all cute but she sprinted every where. It was like a miniature adult.4 months old and 30 pounds she could leap on the kitchen table without pulling herself up.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
She's definately not perfectly obedient, but has never had a clumsy puppy stage. I've owned game bred dogs since the eighties and they all had that gangly clumsy stage. Maggie has a lot of Ch Staff on the bottom and King Lion and RE on top. Picked her up at 10 weeks and she was running like an adult. Never seen a pup like that,Super coordinated. Puppies normally waddle around all cute but she sprinted every where. It was like a miniature adult.4 months old and 30 pounds she could leap on the kitchen table without pulling herself up.
wow !!! i dont know what else to say. thats unbelievable.OMG, i will definitely pay close attention to this dog from now on. have fun with her.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
shes growing up to be a good looking lady ..they do grow so fast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts