·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Wow, stunning!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thnx peeps.... Not yet in the right shape i want her in, but i just started training last 2 weeks... Got till August for the Dutch confermation show...

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
nice! Hope she does well for you, she is beautiful! Love how she blends in with your dirt or clay, or whatever it is, all you see is collar, lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
shes beautiful...and in pretty good shape as is... wow cant wait to see what u call in shape lol
LOL!! This is some on the heavy site... That's just because she had a torn muscle in her shoulder... I couldn't do nothing with here for 4 months... Now i'm picking her up 5 days a week. She all ready slimmed down but gain some muscle weight. I got till August 18th for the show so i got a lot of work to do ;)

I gonna try to make some pictures today of her for the people who like to follow it i will make some picture updates till the show.

Everbody thnx for the compliments it feels good that other dog lovers like the looking of my dog...

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Love love love!!! Be sure to post some pics of her after the show!:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Beautiful looking girl, can't wait to see her when she is in show condition!!!!!
I hope i get her in good condition but she is now "fake pregnant".. (don't know how you call it in english) i got a few weeks left so i hope she turned out to be ok in time :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
After 3 months of hard working i finally had the show today. It was a very hot day here in Holland, it was close to 30 degrees Celsius. My category had 10-12 dogs. all female above 18 months. I did very wel and got the 2nd place. Sadly not first but i was very happy and proud of my dog after here injury and fake pregnancy ze was pretty good in shape.

Here are some pictures of here today as promised

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts