Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
how could I say no to this face , His new fave lol
{ he didnt get it all just a few licks } Is this on the raw diet list lauren? lol

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Posicle Rangel? lmmfao Um want me to fix that for you? Those pics are mad cute though! LOVE HIM!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL no i meant posicle lol and mah instead of my ..hahahahah thought ud like that spelling :) hahahaha

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
omg that is too cute!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im bored need to amuse myself somehow lol and since theres no more purple posicles I had to move onto other amusements :p lololololol

·
Registered
859 Posts
ha ha that's very cute I usually cut up a lil piece for each dog in the summer. They love it lol But they don't get it too often.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
haha We used to give Helena those too! His nose looks like it's turning purple from the dye in the popsicle. lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol it was , he was my rare purple nose lol, messy lil eater he is got more on his face im sure lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
ahahaha soo cute I love his face! ...or should I say hims face? haha Loki will never take my popsicles but he loves the sticks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.