Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I officially have the coolest mailman ever. My mom has been telling me for close to a month now that our mailman gives little doggie biscuits to our 4 dogs when he makes his stop by the house. Well I just caught him doing it! Not only does he give them treats when he comes by, HE MAKES THEM SIT BEFORE HE'LL GIVE THE TREAT! My mailman is assisting them in obedience so-to-speak! How cool is that?

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
He is just making sure that they are his friends...lol!!
At least your mail man is not scared of them like most are.
It is cool he makes them sit before the treat though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
aw thats sweet...my grandparents old mail-woman lol...use to leave a dog-treat in the mailbox because she knew that my grandpas dog walked with him to the mailbox everyday...or sumthimes since they live in the country..the dog was allowed to wonder in the yard alone..but as soon as he saw that mailtruck he was sitting beside the mail waiting =) it was sweet lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is just making sure that they are his friends...lol!!
At least your mail man is not scared of them like most are.
It is cool he makes them sit before the treat though.
Yep. I guarantee that if for some reason they changed the person who delivers our mail, they would be scared to death. The guy that has delivers here has seen the puppies since they were 5 wks old when we started taking them out into the yard. They're 6 months old now, and he is probably the most pit-friendly person I've encountered that I don't know personally. Wonder if he is owned by a apbt as well? lol

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I think thatis sweet!!! I also think come christmas the dogs should leave the mail man a gift. It is really nice of him to treat your dogs that way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts