Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to put my personal life out there like this but lasnight there was an accident (I will call it that) I ended up going to the er. My back ended up popping and I had searing pain. It was severe pain. Mark wouldn't let me call 911 and I managed to find my other phone. thankfully my ex has it on still and I managed to call 911. I am fine, I tore muscles and hurt but nothing major..my back has an icepack on it now. been trying to not bend over but I have the dogs I have to feed and clean up after and I know Mark wont do it. This sucks because I started up on Training the dogs for their CGC test for the end of this month and I am on bed rest. This will push back the CGC test to next month maybe mid month..depends on when I heal up...I wasn't expecting this to flipping happen!!! I am not only inpain but meeped off too. ugh..

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Dang girl that sucks. (hugs) I hope you start feeling better soon. Thank goodness it wasn't a disc problem or anything that you'd have to have surgery for.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Just take it slowly... I've had a pulled muscle in my lower back for a couple of weeks but today it has suddenlygotten worse! I can't bend over or sit down/up without yelping! I can't even rollk over in bed easily. Just took some advil and put on muscle rub. Seems that every action I want to do is connected to those muscles dammit. Thing with muscles is you have to not use them in order for the inflammation to go down and is virtually impossible!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
((hugs)) hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a growth plate problem when I was younger. this feels almost like it only about 5 times worse. when I bend to the left no pain, when I bend to the right PAIN!!
my stomache hurts, went to the er at 12am and at 2am they gave me an ibprofne 600 i didnt eat before I went in and I woke up to stomache pain..it has been off and on since. Mark has to go drop off my script so i have happy no pain pills.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just take it slowly... I've had a pulled muscle in my lower back for a couple of weeks but today it has suddenlygotten worse! I can't bend over or sit down/up without yelping! I can't even rollk over in bed easily. Just took some advil and put on muscle rub. Seems that every action I want to do is connected to those muscles dammit. Thing with muscles is you have to not use them in order for the inflammation to go down and is virtually impossible!
That would be my pain right now but add feeling like you are going to vomit in the mix with severe stomache ache. I did have real bad panic attacks..could be part reason why my tummy hurts or could be both that and the ibprofine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts