Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have 3 males and 4 females i show all of my dogs they are ADBA registerd and working to get champion status i have a breeding permit(need one where i live to have more than 3 dogs) but have not bred them yet,so can i make money by breeding them,just enough to pay for their expenses i.e food gas money to travel to shows by breeding them

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
so are you wanting us to know that you have 7 adba registered dogs or that you can make money breeding?????

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
well if you championed them, and bred them you'd be doing more than most.
which is breeding a Ho and A Zero.most kennel operators breed sh!% dogs, cause thats all they got.
throughout all realms of the animal kingdom, random breeding has become genetic failure.we breed anything to anything, and think it's beautiful.

·
Banned
49 Posts
so i have 3 males and 4 females i show all of my dogs they are ADBA registerd and working to get champion status i have a breeding permit(need one where i live to have more than 3 dogs) but have not bred them yet,so can i make money by breeding them,just enough to pay for their expenses i.e food gas money to travel to shows by breeding them
yea if backyard breeders can you should be able to no problem

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
No you wont make money. Not if done properly, by the time you pay for everything, figure in your time, time spent on getting the dogs titles, entry fees, food, vaccinations no you wont be making money. Then you will also realize that no one wants to pay for a good working dog and you will give them away or dump them. IMO its a terrible idea. Honestly if your asking questions, your not ready to do it right!

by the way are you CYKOLULU????

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
No you wont make money. Not if done properly, by the time you pay for everything, figure in your time, time spent on getting the dogs titles, entry fees, food, vaccinations no you wont be making money. Then you will also realize that no one wants to pay for a good working dog and you will give them away or dump them. IMO its a terrible idea. Honestly if your asking questions, your not ready to do it right!

:goodpost::clap::clap::clap:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts

Good post:clap::goodpost:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Lmfao Andy!!! I think we have a winner. 3 accounts 3 personalities someone is really bored. My ban stick is a little rusty I think I need to clean and shine it to get the dust off.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Lmfao Andy!!! I think we have a winner. 3 accounts 3 personalities someone is really bored. My ban stick is a little rusty I think I need to clean and shine it to get the dust off.
Looks like it's all shiny now haha :clap: ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Lol :-D:rofl::rofl:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Wow! The things I miss when I'm actually working at work instead of playing on my phone lol! That dudes a moron. Three different accounts?? Wow!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I had a funny feeling this would have something to do with cykolulu/nomames. Nice sleuthing, OFK!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts