Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics, what kind of camera did you get? im wanting to sell our new one already lol and get a canon, I hate nikon was such a mistake buying ours :(

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
from the pics, looks to be a DSLR or some kind.. Canon or Nikon??

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Nice Pictures ... I am getting ready to trade out my Nikon D5000 for the Nikon D7000 can't wait. Good luck with your new camera!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Nice test shots, long time Canon fan though sold several of my cameras and still $1,500 shy of my Sigma SD1.. Still have my Canon 7ne Elan and 1V 35mms though.. Thought about getting a 1D but the Sigma is what i've been wanting since i was able to take some shots with it after its release and ever since i've been wanting it. Perfect for what i need for work.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys :) It's a Canon t2i, nothing super crazy fancy but it'll be great for taking pictures of the dogs and family, which is why I wanted it! :) I've always preferred Canons, just a personal preference!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
nothing fancy.. lol.. thats a $1200 camera.. hd video will be nice

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Auto mode is for cheaters! I'm a Nikon lover... So I'm gonna talk smack lol.... Nice pics :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Ps :) an external flash bounced up or with a diffuser of some sort does wonders.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Auto mode is for cheaters! I'm a Nikon lover... So I'm gonna talk smack lol.... Nice pics :)
LOL you and me both!

x2 on the external flash I don't leave home without it!

1200.00 is nothing compared to what those lenses will cost you the lenses are what will really make you dig down deep in the pockets. LOL

·
Banned
319 Posts
you did pretty good! and looks like the doggies were very patient for pic time :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
LOL you and me both!

x2 on the external flash I don't leave home without it!

1200.00 is nothing compared to what those lenses will cost you the lenses are what will really make you dig down deep in the pockets. LOL
i dont really have a preference .. but, i started w/ my Olympus e330 .. it was a 1200 camera new too..

and i know what you're saying when it comes to the price of lenses.. check out how much they are for my camera.. crazy expensive, stupid 4/3 mount

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Hahah clint. I know.. I want the 70-200 2.8.... It's $2,500 lol

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL Freddie you are supposed to be my teacher you gotta make me a pro, so i will just start blaming you for my auto mode pictures!! :p:p my babies are photogenic, that's why the pics look so good :D

and i will stop using the auto modes as soon as i can figure it all out... LMAO! and a flash is next on the list of purchases, brats!!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
You got this !

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
i dont really have a preference .. but, i started w/ my Olympus e330 .. it was a 1200 camera new too..

and i know what you're saying when it comes to the price of lenses.. check out how much they are for my camera.. crazy expensive, stupid 4/3 mount
LOL When I got my first SLR I thought to myself wow I am going to take some banging photographs now! Until I started to play with my camera and the settings and compared my shot's to other's using the same darn camera in comparison mine sucked! but we had used the exact same camera LOL. That is when I realized that a good camera is only half of what it takes to capture good photographs. I than began to discover lenses and all the many options I had and how expensive those things really are a lens by itself is easily the price of a higher end professional SLR. Now I know why people will skip the kit lens and just buy bodies! Photography is truly an art and that camera gear is not cheap at all it doesn't just end with the camera not if you want to do anything serious with it other than just casual shooting.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts