Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those not familiar with Ara and Spirit take a look at this thread. Its am amazing story! I hope you can join us for this show! http://www.gopitbull.com/road/1010-road.html

Drayton Michaels - Dog Training and Ara Gureghian & Spirit

Drayton Michaels- Dog Training and Ara Gureghian & Spirit 03/26 by Pit Bulletin Legal News | Blog Talk Radio

Attorney Fred Kray and the Pit Bulletin Crew will discuss with Drayton Michaels his positive training techniques and Pit bull myths. Ara Gureghian will talk about his six year road trip with his pit bull Spirit. Regular show episodes include:

• Recap of last week's show
  • Weekly news update
  • BSL updates with Kris Diaz from StopBSL
  • Dog bites with Jim Crosby
  • Facebook Favorites Amy Conrad
  • Chat with Matt Cook
  • Mystery Dog of the Week

Don't miss our newly designed network website PBLNN.com where you can see all the latest updates from Pit Bulletin Legal News, Pit Bulletin Legal News Radio, StopBSL, K.C. Dog Blog, Canine Aggression with Jim Crosby, Doglawreporter and Dangerous Dog Law. New content every day. Bookmark it!

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Don't miss this show! Ames will give away free VIP memberships to gopitbull in the chat room but you must be logged in at blogtalk to qualify. The chef has been a member here for almost 7 years where he shares his adventures with his dog Spirit. The chef has agreed to be on the show to talk about his time on the road, touring the west with Spirit in the sidecar. You can see his pics and read all about him here On the road.... - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh good hopefully it works. If you have a smart phone it works or you can always call the phone number and listen through there. Just don't press 1 to speak to the host if you don't want too speak to the host and you can listen then :)

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
I just started and I'm in Chat. Try again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts