Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
hashaha i like the third one with the beads in her mouth..... that girl knows how to partty lmao...

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I think mommy has some free time on her hands lol... Cute pics she is such a cutie pie. I see she has collected her fair share of beads lol..

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would have to say that I'm a bit smitten with her. I have everything I need to take St. Paddy pictures and Easter pictures plus a great idea for Memorial Day too.

Here a few more. She was a going concern this am.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No it isn't her favorite but I like to use it so I can see how much she has grown. She has so many toys that I need to get her another milk crate. I just bought her a Tazmanin devil stuff toy that is bigger than her but she picks it up and carries it around it is funny cause she can't see where she is going.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
she is so cute! I noticed her muzzle got a little longer...she's gonna be a looker for sure ;)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think it is the way the pictures look her snout is the same lenght that Chalice's was. I measure it by putting my index finger along it and touch the tip of her nose with my thumb. Actually we both have the same lenght nose. lol

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Vendetta! Party animal! She is soo cute! I bought grizz a big rubbermaid for his toys , he wrestles it upside down the run around with bumping into everything cuz he can't see LOL. It runs in the family I used to dawn the paperbag and run wild til I'd crash... I ate paint chips as a child I think.

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
BEautiful Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Awww, she is growing up so fast and very nicely at that. The stuffed animal looks so cute next to her. Oh and she definitely makes those beads look good, lol. Awesome pictures and I can't wait to see the other holiday pictures. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts