Go Pitbull Forums banner

Marley and his new friend

Tags
friend marley
2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Black Rabbit 
#1 ·
This is the new addition to our house hold. His name is Monkey and he is a main **** mix. He's very sweet and has taken to Marley very well. They have been playing all morning :)

Thanks for looking :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Ronnie :) Marley loves cats :) He was raised by my moms cat. We got Marley at 4 weeks cause his mom was sick and refused to feed him. My mom's cat had just lost her last baby and was very sad until Marley came home. She cleaned and groomed him ever day and they always slept together. My mom still has the old girl she is doing great at 16 years old now. We still take him to see her and she always climbs up on the chair so she can clean his face. It's super cute :)

#7 ·
Yea my mom was fostering him and we adopted him. he fits right in here. He loves drinking outta the bathtub. I always leave it on a slow drip and he plays in it :) He tries to catch drops on his paws and shovel them in his mouth it's so funny :)

#8 ·
Does Dosia get a new friend as well? :D I am totally offering up my services! I need a break from my boys. ;p

#9 ·
LOL Dosia likes him too, but Aryan is his best kitty buddy. She is in love with him. She follows him around all the time. Were just trying to take it slow with him and not frighten him cause he's been in 3 homes already before he came to us, and he's only been here for a few days. I'm sure in time they will all be best friends, well accept for darkness he hates everyone. LOL.

#12 ·
Thanks guys. He is actually doing very well here. He has made friends with just about every one in the house except Darkness cause he's just mean lol. I'm not sure what he's been through but he is very loving and I think he knows this is his forever home now :)

#16 ·
Thanks he really is a kick back boy
hahaha cool pics they buddies
Hey bro where the heck have you been?
Awww what a sweet looking kitty!One of my cats has almost those ezact same markings!
thats awesome :) He is so super sweet I love this little guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.